Koepka!

Koepka!

• 1362 points

Koepka atop the leaderboard but also leads the style in FJ apparel in my eyes. Friday's black or dark grey polo and today's white with light blue collar is certainly a great choice. One question though, what's the product number for his pants?

•  

Keep your fingers crossed.  We may start the new PGA Tour season with another FJ Wins, You Win contest.  Go, Koepka!

• 1643 points

He caught my eye at the PGA when he was wearing a nice shirt playing with Tiger. That said, I think another FJ rocker will win today.

Jimmy Walker

• 1643 points

I couldn't be more wrong through 6 holes!!!!

• 1643 points

1 to play and I am looking much smarter!!!

Go Jimmy!!!!

•  

A learning experience!!!!!!

• 2723 points

A learning experience for Brooks and finally a win for Jimmy Walker, well deserved for a good guy !!  FJ  guys are off to a flying start, signs of things to come !

•  

Brooks time will come and hopefully he will earn his card this year with a win.  

•  

Was sorry to see Koepka let the lead slip but he has a huge year in Europe and I believe he is now almost certain to earn his card the "Speith" way.

Congrats to Walker and FJ too.

• 2723 points

TGC had a good article about Brooks . Here is the link, it's a good read I think you will enjoy it.

www.golfchannel.com/.../from-cordevalle-to-kenya-koepka-growing-from-opportunities

• 4884 points

It was good to see Koepka get to the top of the leaderboard and it will do wonders for his confidence. I think he has realised that the high pressure situations are what he needs to focus on, if he wants to win. At the PGA when grouped with TW, he also struggled with the pressure so now he knows. He wears the Titleist/FJ brand well so hopefully we'll see more of him.

• 209 points

Koepka has game for days, but to say he will have a year like Speith did this year is tough. Jordan played ridiculously! 2 great young brand ambassadors!

• 2723 points

One thing is for sure , there so many very talented players and many different ways to try and get to the PGA TOUR.

I am sure that Brooks will eventually get himself a full time gig on the PGA TOUR , just a matter of time.