Welcome 2013/2014 PGA Tour Season!

Welcome 2013/2014 PGA Tour Season!

• 1680 points

Tomorrow (Monday) is the start of the next PGA Tour season

THANKFULLY as I am a NY Giants fan!!

• 3134 points

Not much of an off season is there, it will be good to see some of the young players and how they progress during the year.

As for the Giants almost all NFL teams have a down year on occasion.

• 3134 points

Not much of an off season is there, it will be good to see some of the young players and how they progress during the year.

As for the Giants almost all NFL teams have a down year on occasion.

•  

Adam:  I agree with you regarding the NY Giants fan.....woooooooo.....tough to watch......at least one of the Manning's is having a good year, or should I say a career year......I pull for Payton and Eli......more golf, more golf, more golf....life is good.....where are they, Hawaii......cz

•  

Will be interesting to see how strong the fields are for these six tournaments.

You can almost guarantee that TW will be MIA until 2014 and wouldn't be surprised if he had a few friends ... but maybe some may need some Xmas cash.

• 1680 points

There are 10 former major champions in the frys.com

• 5457 points

Adam62482
    There are 10 former major champions in the frys.com

Not impressed though -- According to  PGATour.com the highest ranked player in the world is Nbr. 30 -- Matsuyama.

What's more interesting is the CIMB Classic that starts in a few weeks in Malaysia -- has 15 of the 30 players from the Tour Championship in the field!

•  

Think most of the big boys need a few weeks off but they will all be headed to China for the WGC event and they apparently get treated extremely well in Malaysia too.

• 1680 points

I am excited for more golf especially with football season just about over for me

•  

With the way the Giants are playing, you might see a few of their players joining the tour soon.

• 1680 points

Why? They have good golfers on the team?

• 4511 points

Buffalo Bills fan here.  Injuries have destroyed us this (as they have often in previous years too sadly!)

Im looking forward to being able to watch some more golf as we become covered in snow over the next few months, because I certainly wont be able to get out and play!

•  

ToddL
    With the way the Giants are playing, you might see a few of their players joining the tour soon.

You just never know, they might make a come back and make the playoffs......go giants..... cz  : )