Steve and Jordan

Steve and Jordan

•  

Heard an interview late this afternoon with Steve Stricklet...... Steve and Jordan did a practice match against Phil and Keegan today.....Steve indicated he had talked to Fred about them playing together in future matches ...felt they would make a good team....with similar personalities..

they did loose to Phil and Keegan....was loose for Steve in the interview.....team FJ/Titleist together at the Presidents Cup....was good interview.....Steve sounds ready to play.......sounds good to me.....cz  : )

• 2441 points

Yeah I read Stricker lobbied to play with Jordan especially after they kicked Phil and Keegans Butt in a practice round at the Tour championship. They are really similar in their style of play.

Also heard Jason Dufner really wants to play with TW altough I am pretty sure a few guys will want to play with TW.

Should be a great event.

• 2441 points

Yeah I read Stricker lobbied to play with Jordan especially after they kicked Phil and Keegans Butt in a practice round at the Tour championship. They are really similar in their style of play.

Also heard Jason Dufner really wants to play with TW altough I am pretty sure a few guys will want to play with TW.

Should be a great event.

• 3718 points

I'm looking forward to it.  Great to hear the Spieth aced a hole today!  Hopefully they're all clicking on all cylinders!

•  

They played great together. This year off, made Sticker as a tough as nails player.

• 1146 points

Striker is the man. It's been nice to see hime playing so well in his mid-40s.