Presidents Cup Week!!!

•  

Love this week! Let's go USA!!!!!

•  

Yes! I love these competitions.

•  

U      S       A

•  

i'm looking forward to it, but i have to travel sunday, so i'm going to miss pretty much the entire day.

•  

I am coaching my golf team in Indiana so I will be keeping track on my phone but still exciting!

• 2963 points

Should be a great event , the Internationals got a few guy's who have been pretty hot - Scott, Deleat , Day. US should win but I think it will fairly close.

• 1362 points

Awesome!!!! Can't wait. I am an Australian living in the U.S. so I am a bit conflicted as to who to root for. Ah well, I'll just root for the best dressed FJ staff.

• 4351 points

Let's go US!  I'm going to follow it best I can in between work and my on-call rotation!  Rooting for the red white and blue!

•  

tdogg21
    i'm looking forward to it, but i have to travel sunday, so i'm going to miss pretty much the entire day.

I am in the same boat as you tdogg....will be on the road traveling Friday and Sunday...maybe can watch replay on Golf channel Sunday evening when I get back home from Knoxville.....visiting family and they are not into golf (can you believe that) ...just hope the good ole USA puts it together and comes up victorious......U S A....U S A....U  S  A....cz  : )

•  

JosephR
    Awesome!!!! Can't wait. I am an Australian living in the U.S. so I am a bit conflicted as to who to root for. Ah well, I'll just root for the best dressed FJ staff.

I N T E R N A T I O N A L S ! ! !

JR sorry to hear you are conflicted ... maybe you've spent too much time living in the wrong part of the world.

Aussie, Internationals Oi Oi Oi

• 2507 points

I enjoy watching these events because they play match play which most of us do when we play casually with our golf buddies.  Looking for interesting exciting golf and cheering for the USA.  

•  

Is anyone attending, I plan on going Saturday....

•  

Good friends of mine left here on Saturday to be part of the spectator crowd at Muirfield.  They also attended the Solheim Cup in Colorado this year.  Often wish I could go with them; they bring back such interesting photos and souvenirs.

•  

I hope the USA wins one of these tournaments. We lost the Ryder Cup & the Solheim Cup. Go USA

•  

FJA Seth might be joining me on Saturday....could be a FJA invasion of the Presidents Cup! LOL