Tour Championship

Tour Championship

• 5544 points

Wow.  There is alot of compression at the top. I am still betting on Tiger.

•  

I'm still hanging with my boys:  Strick, Adam, Zach, and the Duff......guess am old fashioned and dedicated to the cause........cz  : )

•  

Let's hope it is a great tournament.

• 431 points

The cream will rise to the top!!!!

• 1680 points

I think this is Tigers event!

•  

The Fed Ex cup has been sensational this year and don't imagine much will change this week in Atlanta.

If any of the top 5 win it's theirs but if not ... who knows ???

•  

Tiger go!

• 5384 points

Tiger is in a great position. If a non-top 10 guy gets to the top then TW will likely win in it.  

•  

miniwarmth
    Tiger is in a great position. If a non-top 10 guy gets to the top then TW will likely win in it.

not if tiger doesn't get into the top 10 himself.  points drop off quick so if he's not careful, he can be overtaken.

• 1362 points

YE I agree I think TW needs to play a straight 4 rounds similar to how he played at TPC Sawgrass earlier this year.

• 5354 points

I'm in Chuck's camp. Love to see a different golfer win, bur mostly I hope we have a great tournament.

• 2635 points

Going to root for Stricker and Tiger, however regardless of who wins I guarantee it will be exciting.  

• 3100 points

Gotta root for the FJ/Titleist  guys....Zach and Strick have been lighting it up every time the tee it up. Is a long course so I expect Adam to play well with a chance to win as long as he is driving it straight.

• 4496 points

It'll be a fun tournament and with the cluster near the top it could make for interesting results!  I can't wait.