Will a Monday finish help or hurt TV ratings @ BMW?

Will a Monday finish help or hurt TV ratings @ BMW?

• 1680 points

Curious if a Monday finish will help or hurt TV ratings for the BMW. Being that it was up against the NFL, I think it can help ratings but the final round is no longer on National TV. We shall see....

What do you guys think?

•  

We will just have to wait and see.....am setting at home watching on the Golf Channel as Zach is tied and Steve in fourth.....hope to see a Titleist bag in the winners circle......a lot of people do have cable/dish TV but a lot of people are working during the broadcast....but some are cheating and watching on the computers or iphones.....at work.....think so.....cz  : )  

•  

i would guess this is going to kill ratings.  not on national tv and a mid-day weekday finish.  nothing good about that.  if they could have pushed the finish back to end closer to 7 EST, that would have helped people watch after work and before MNF.

• 1680 points

Well.... when Zach wins.......FJ wins.... and when FJ wins.........................

• 5235 points

I watched as much as could and still try and get a bit of work done. I paused the tournament and fast forwarded through the commercials to watch intermitently. Nice win by Zach.

•  

I would think that it killed the ratings.  I was going to watch it on Sunday, but I had to be at work on Monday, so I completely missed it.