Hunter wins a BMW, with his hole in one !

Hunter wins a BMW, with his hole in one !

•  

Very nice, plus they give an Evans Scholarship in his name.

The car does look a little small to put a baby seat in though :)

•  

Nice prize.....missed it....was that the all electric car or the new 4 series......told my wife we could get into the tent at the tournament with her key and in her sweetest voice, she reminded me that our BMW is hers, not ours and what do you mean we..........women have a way with words.....they are the ultimate driving machine.....when the Nationwide was here, BMW was one of our sponsors and some of us volunteers went up to the plant in Greer, SC and drove down the players cars back to Charleston then took them back when the tournamet was over..........got to test drive most of them for at least fours hours each trip.....my favorite is the X6....smoothe SUV and very powerful.......fortunate to have driven all of them........I did not get one for my hole-in-one...shoot...cz : )

• 5495 points

I bet it fits nicely in his garage. Give it to the wife.

• 1362 points

Yes that was a very nice Ace. It was touch and go before it landed and also no unlucky bounce but instead rolled straight towards the pin. Congrats to Hunter and the Evans scholarship recipientY ) ***s).

•  

Great reason to drive it.  Get away.

• 1680 points

I dont think he won a car but a donation to the evans scholars

•  

Adam62482

he won both !

http://lakeforest.suntimes.com/sports/bmw_championship/photos_hunter_mahan_s_hole_in_one_earns_him_a_bmw-LFR-09162013:article

here are some pics of him in the car:)

•  

Adam62482

it was both.  someone gets a scholarship and he got the new electric BMW.

• 2781 points

Adam is saw he indeed won the car and a check.  He played that shot perfectly using the slope on the left of the green.

• 1763 points

That BMW i3 is cute...I'm sure he will donate to a good cause, very admirable and respected. Congrats to an amazing Ace!

•  

Yep, he won a BMW i3 and a scholarship for someone else like me! Congratulations to him and the ESF. :)

•  

That was an amazing shot he hit...great roll.  That is too cool that a kid gets a scholarship. It doesn't hurt to win a BMW either.