Who will win the BMW?

Who will win the BMW?

• 1628 points

I say Luke Donald!

• 4131 points

TW. The weather is going to be a factor. Cold front pushing through today. Temperatures are going from mid 90s into the 70s.

• 2420 points

Luke Donald is certainly a good choice considering he is playing on what amounts to his home course. I am going to go with Steve Stricker ,  finished 2nd last time out

He is enjoying one of his best years playing with such a limited schedule and seems to play well at the mid west venues.

• 1628 points

I saw a tweet about TW that didnt seem he liked the course....

•  

Was reading the ESPN site and their four experts for the BMW Championships are throwing out these four names as winners.  Each of the experts picked one Winner:  

Dustin Johnson, Henrik Stenson, Keegan Bradley, and Steve Strickler.  My two picks would be Henrik or Steve.  I always pull for Steve.........love to see them in the final twosome on Sunday............and Steve nailing it.............cz  : )  

• 3284 points

No one knows the course and very few practice rounds have been played. If Luke were in top form I would pick him but I'll have to go with Stricker or Stenson right now -- best ball strikers around right now.

•  

TW or SS!!

• 1763 points

Adam Scott should be able to bounce back from a poor outing at TPC Boston. His power ranking is a strong 2nd.

• 1628 points

Im switching...Im gonna go with Sneads now!!!

•  

Stricker or Z Johnson. Those midwest guys love to play in front of the home crowds :)

•  

I really would like to see Steve Stricker win this one. As to Zach Johnson, he has, of late, been fading in the home stretch. And then there is Adam Scott who just may get this one to add to his big win earlier this year.

• 1763 points

Go Adam!! Looking good today!!

•  

RANDYWILDMAN
    Stricker or Z Johnson. Those midwest guys love to play in front of the home crowds :)

Good call Randy! although they were just shaded by Snedeker in Round 1.

TW looked like he struggled a little on the greens and Scott was as solid as a rock once again.

Interesting to hear that Stricker said that Snedeker was the best putter he had ever seen although had just watch first hand hole everything ... but nonetheless a very big call !!!

Should be a great weekend.

• 847 points

I like Luke for this one too.

• 2625 points

I would go with Stricker and I think Keegan is overdue.