Charley Hoffman has a new look

Charley Hoffman has a new look

• 347 points

Charley got a haircut!  Does anyone know why he grew his hair so long and why he decided it was time to get it cut.  

I am not sure I will recognize him without the old look. 

•  

He said he grew it long to be different. He cut it to show his daughter that a hair cut was nothing to be scared of.

It looks good on him and he still wears the best shoes on the planet.

• 3296 points

@Breckhockey,

Totally new look. I'm sure most didn't recognize him at the practice tee -- even thought it has been a couple weeks.

He's also trying out the BOA M-s. Might be the "new" news.  Did they make it to his round?

• 3296 points

Just finished watching a reply of the coverage and it looks like C-Hoff did wear a pair of Pyramid BOA's.  Very nice.

• 4131 points

He looks great.

•  

Maybe Jason Day and Ricky Fowler will be next........personally, I like the new look.....I realize the Charley, as he put it like to be different and wore his hair a little longer and wore different clothes, but the mullet look died years ago......I had the opportunity to meet Charley at the 2012 PGA Championships....I was hole Captain on Hole Ten....he was hitting golf balls off the tee box at an allegator behind the starters tent and hitting it....he got the allegators and the allegator got his group's attention.....he is difinitely different......gators are very fast, in and out of the water......as they found out......cz  : )  

• 847 points

ChuckZ
    Maybe Jason Day and Ricky Fowler will be next........personally, I like the new look.....I realize the Charley, as he put it like to be different and wore his hair a little longer and wore different clothes, but the mullet look died years ago......I had the opportunity to meet Charley at the 2012 PGA Championships....I was hole Captain on Hole Ten....he was hitting golf balls off the tee box at an allegator behind the starters tent and hitting it....he got the allegators and the allegator got his group's attention.....he is difinitely different......gators are very fast, in and out of the water......as they found out......cz  : )

Amen Chuck....hopefully some others will follow suit.

• 3296 points

miniwarmth
    Just finished watching a reply of the coverage and it looks like C-Hoff did wear a pair of Pyramid BOA's.  Very nice.

Looks like he's hooked. Another pair of BOA's (white icons?) in round 3.

Now if he'd only get rid of the flat brim!

•  

That is something at you can thank Ricky Fowler for on the tour.....don't like, don't like.....but that seems to be a hat of choice.....baseball, football, basketball.....a lot of the young lads are wearing them......remember when some of us were young and we rounded the brims of our caps.......it's a thing.....at least Kevin Statler or John Daly are not wearing knickers....now imigine that.....loud mouth knickers....ouch.....makes the flat brind sim mild......cz  : )  

• 2420 points

I am not a huge fans of the flat brim hats and all that but one thing I have found is that Rickie has a great respect for the game, the fans and the guys  who came before them. Appears to be a well grounded individual.

• 1427 points

WOW!!  You Go Charlie!!

•  

Charlie is gaming some sweet BOA's again at the AT&T this week!

•  

Don't hit the board!!

• 688 points

Charlie Hoffman looks great with the haircut. Looks like he's trimmed down a bit. Always like watching him play. Doesn't say much or get excited..

•  

He's not quite the same in non-green but still looking sharp in the FJs.

Loved all the greenY ) ***s) last week in Pheonix !!!