dufner can sleep easy now

•  

need i say more

•  

The new "Duffnering" pose....

•  

Thank goodness for king-size beds. :-)

• 3718 points

His poor wife is relegated to the couch!!

•  

i saw that....good for him!  i'd do the same thing.

•  

#Dufsanity

• 4203 points

Was that dream or did I really win? Am I dreaming now.

Good for Dufner and his wife.

•  

I simply assumed that Amanda took the picture.  It also looks as if there might be enough room for her not he other side of the Wanamaker.

•  

I can think of a million good reasons to sleep that well.......so the Catherine Zeta Jones look-a-like has been replaced with the silver jug......"what am I thinking"....Duff, more tournaments to win....cz  : )

•  

tdogg21
    i saw that....good for him!  i'd do the same thing.

You're kidding right td, the trophy is impressive but IMHO the wife more so.

•  

Heard him on Mike and Mike this morning on ESPN radio. He said he just wanted to a major, so they wouldn't announce him at golf tournaments as Jason Dufner from Alabama. Now it 's Jason Dufner 2013 PGA champion !

Classic picture he and the wife have a good sense of humor.

• 3308 points

Hysterical - this guy is so laid back. I suppose he shouldn't get off the tobacco or he might turn into Keegan ;)

• 3539 points

I like it...and I would probably do the same thing. It might be a hard to explain to my wife however.

•  

I wouldn't let that thing out of my sight. I would pay someone to walk with me when I play and carry it so I can look over and feel awesome :)

•  

You gotta believe there was room in the bed for the trophy and trophy wife. Still, why do we all know the picture was posed? It must be position of his left arm - mine is sore from just imagining how it would feel after sleeping all night in that position.