GOING EARLY ... BUT WHO'S YOUR PICK FOR THE FED EX CUP?

GOING EARLY ... BUT WHO'S YOUR PICK FOR THE FED EX CUP?

•  

Here's your chance to make an early nomination and even change it after each round of the playoffs if you wish.

Absolutely fantastic that most of the players are in great form so should be a great series of events.

Going for Adam Scott myself (I know, biasied Aussie that I am) ... but also thinking that TW must finish strongly as if one of this years major winners also wins the Fed Ex Cup he may miss out on POY for 2013.

• 5586 points

Tiger

• 3134 points

TW is the obvious pick as he will be playing on familliar courses. I would keep an eye on Rory, he seems to have gotten a little pep to his step.  Stricker has always played well in the Fed Ex and seems motivated each time he plays since he has cut back on his schedule.

• 2042 points

Think my pick is gonna be Kuchar.  He has been pretty solid all year.    2nd choice is Zach Johnson.  

• 819 points

Tiger

•  

Mahan, got a feeling he is due.

•  

I like Adam Scott, but have the Duff in a close second.  Hey Devin, got a prize for who picks the winner.....lol....cz : )

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    Mahan, got a feeling he is due.

that's a good choice.  the baby should be old enough that it won't be a distraction for him like it probably was the last few weeks.

•  

Iam srtill going to lean toward Stricker, with Dufner and Adam Scott in the running. While Stricker may not win the whole tamale, he is going ot be one of the winners o fone of the contests. Scott needs to perfect his putting. As to Jason, I would like to see him repeat a performance like he did Sunday.

And then again it could be someone none of us can foresee.

• 315 points

I will go with Tiger. It's not a major and he is playing on courses that he feels comfortable with the greens. Would watch out for Duff. too.

• 5457 points

I don't think there will be any long shots. But Stenson is looking really good.

•  

i like how scott and stenson are playing right now, but i would never count tiger out.  if tiger can win one and kepp two others in the top 5, i think he'll be taking home the ten mil.

• 1362 points

I am rooting for Adam Scott but I think Tiger will bring the 10 mill home.

• 2756 points

I like Hunter Mahan.  Competed very well lately and was in it late in the US Open and Open Championship.  He hasn't had a big win this year and I think he's eyeing the FEC as his big moment this year.

•  

Tiger,,,, can't win Majors, so this'll do!