HENRIK STENSON

HENRIK STENSON

•  

Great to see FJ man Henrik Stenson back in form.

Unbelievably he was ranked in the 200s early last year but now pushing up into the top 10 of the world rankings following some very big finishes over the last month.

This Sweedish giant always looked like a great player, had some great wins, represented Europe in the Cup but hit the skids and has since emerged from the wilderness which is great to see.

Always love a story like this ... and of course an FJ man though all his "adventures".

•  

he has definitely had a very good year this year.  hopefully he can keep it up through the FedEx cup playoffs.

• 2963 points

Tremendous ball striker , if he was  just a slightly above average putter he would be a constant winner.

I guess it just shows what Confidence will do for you in this great game.

• 5050 points

And a little money. I heard he was a victim in Madoff ponzi scheme and it shattered him and his finances.

•  

well excluding taxes ... he's made a heap the last month.

I do vaguely recall hearing that he had issues but never heard any more details than that.

• 5050 points

CROCMAN
    well excluding taxes ... he's made a heap the last month.

I do vaguely recall hearing that he had issues but never heard any more details than that.

www.theguardian.com/.../henrik-stenson-masters-houston

www.cbssports.com/.../the-masters-henrik-stenson-needs-the-money-major-tournaments-offer

•  

Fantastic game, he has come back out of nowhere.  Currently the best player in Europe bar none. Always looks classy with his Footjoy shoes as well.

•  

wow.  that's tough.  i too bad he went through that, but strictly as a fan, it's interesting to see a player as one of the tops in the game literally playing for living expenses.  sometimes you have to question some player's competitive drive each week because they are so secure.  hopefully he continues his great play and gets back to where he should be financially.

•  

CROCMAN
    Great to see FJ man Henrik Stenson back in form.

Unbelievably he was ranked in the 200s early last year but now pushing up into the top 10 of the world rankings following some very big finishes over the last month.

This Sweedish giant always looked like a great player, had some great wins, represented Europe in the Cup but hit the skids and has since emerged from the wilderness which is great to see.

Always love a story like this ... and of course an FJ man though all his "adventures".

Well ... would it be streching things to say I called it early ???

As for any previous money problems ... well I guess like his form slump thats all in the past now too.

Congrats Henrik!

• 5050 points

Hopefully he'll keep it together for a few years -- this time around.

•  

Maybe he will reach the heights of THE great swede....ANNIKA......wish him well, "continued success Henrik"....another FJ winner....cz  : )

•  

He is the man! 

• 5050 points

Wow -- great pic of you and the family...and Stenson too.