Spieth WINS JD Classic

Spieth WINS JD Classic

•  

Holy cow. 19 years old and wins after 5 holes of play in the playoff. He was under control  and played his game and didn't seem to waiver. Granted he made some terrific shots to get into the playoffs on the 18th, but then to make that par saving shot on 17 in the playoffs to still remain at par with Zack  and Hearn and then to birdie 18 was nothing  short of great to win. Wether he is and FJ player or not, it was great win for him and well deserved.

•  

He was wearing the Contour Casuals and FJ glove if I'm not mistaken. He played like a man far past his years of 19 (2 weeks short of 20). Hope he is the start of the young players winning and bringing American back.

•  

The Mark of a Player!

•  

dude, his pitch was off the green if it didn't hit the pin. Congrats great show for a young guy who already has had some success. Can't wait to see him at Muirfield next week.

•  

Whaql1
    He was wearing the Contour Casuals and FJ glove if I'm not mistaken. He played like a man far past his years of 19 (2 weeks short of 20). Hope he is the start of the young players winning and bringing American back.

Unfortunately he was wearing a Titleist glove.

•  

Nerves of steeeel or I should say steal!..... Good win!

• 2781 points

Great performance and that chip shot was unbelievably clutch.

•  

Guess we can forgive him for Titleist gole.

Youngest winner on tour for 50+ years and in his own words has exceeded his expectations (DOH!) this year.

Even gets a start nex week in The Open at Muirfield.

Looks like he could be anything.

We just have to get him in a FJ glove!

• 5378 points

That kind of poise under pressure at that age is a rare gift. I think of Nicklaus and Woods  at that age as the standards...Let's see if this kid can keep it coming! Muirfield next for Jordan? Can he hold up under the rigors of international travel and continue to play at the highest levels of competitive golf?

• 4511 points

I root for him everytime I watch him play.  He has some game.  The wife and I first saw him in last years US Open and since then I've been a fan.  Glad to see him win.

•  

Don't rush him to be the next TW.  Let him mature and grow into Jordan Speith.  Great game, looks like a great kid.

•  

He is a great kid - very level headed, motivated and especially, a very nice guy. If you ever get the chance to meet him, you'll like him.

• 3548 points

Congrats to Jordan Speith! The kids got game...looks like a very nice level headed guy!