Is Jordon Spieth a Footjoy guy ? He always wears Icons...

Is Jordon Spieth a Footjoy guy ? He always wears Icons...

•  

I keep watching this kid climb up the event leader board and the money list now making him a full member of the PGA and every week he wears icons and he is not listed on OUR leader board. Is Jordan Spieth a Footjoy Guy or just a Guy who wears Footjoys ??

•  

His contract is fairly new so we did not update the site to include him yet.  We are in the process of building a completely new site so it will be updated to include him when we relaunch.

•  

He also seems to wear some of the older styles of ICONs, specifically 52070.  I have that same pair.  Great shoe.

•  

Yeah, Speith is doing extremely well and unbelievable really for a teenager.

Has a bag full of Titleist gear and of course a big FJ Icon fan and absolutely love that (as mentioned by memphis) he often wears those older FJ Icon models.

Always wondered what happens to all the shoes the pros get gratis ... don't see many of them wearing the older model shoes as it is all new, new, new.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    His contract is fairly new so we did not update the site to include him yet.  We are in the process of building a completely new site so it will be updated to include him when we relaunch.

We were at the John Deere Classic on Thurs. and noted that a number of golfers were wearing not onlyFJ shoes, but many had been wearing FJ shirts and so were their caddies. Great showing for FootJoy and some great looking shirts

•  

eagle3
    Devin_GmitterHis contract is fairly new so we did not update the site to include him yet.  We are in the process of building a completely new site so it will be updated to include him when we relaunch.

We were at the John Deere Classic on Thurs. and noted that a number of golfers were wearing not onlyFJ shoes, but many had been wearing FJ shirts and so were their caddies. Great showing for FootJoy and some great looking shirts

Love to hear that! Watching the third playoff hole right now, go Jordan

•  

Well, his new contract got FJ some mileage today. Congratulations Jordan. Also, did y'all see Zach Johnson fall over after almost holing out his chip on #18? It was a great view of the soles of his FJ DryJoy Tour saddles.

•  

Wearing a Contour Casual on Sunday for the win.

•  

Go Hokies
    Wearing a Contour Casual on Sunday for the win.

i saw that.  i just got that exact pair a couple of weeks ago.

Devin - is he the first to win in Contour Casuals?

•  

tdogg21
    Go HokiesWearing a Contour Casual on Sunday for the win.

i saw that.  i just got that exact pair a couple of weeks ago.

Devin - is he the first to win in Contour Casuals?

He was in fact wearing contour casuals, he wore ICON's throughout the week then switched on Sunday.

• 5142 points

I wondered what prompted the switch...

•  

miniwarmth
    I wondered what prompted the switch...

He may be the only person that truly knows, the marketing team has not had the pleasure to speak with Spieth yet so we are not sure what sensations he likes to feel in his footwear.  Not many guys change ever, let alone when in contention.

•  

Worked well for him on Sunday.

•  

Casual Sunday!  He looked great and played even better.  You gotta love that this kid just gambled on his game instead of going the Web.com Tour or trying to do the last year of Q school.  It's obviously paid off.  He got his retro FedEx Cup points and is now sitting pretty in 11th.  What a cool story.

•  

Would his win not also mean a chance to win ( Footjoy wins you win )   ?   Just sayin.........