Congrats Ken Duke

Congrats Ken Duke

• 2039 points

I thought it was over when Chris Stroud chipped in on 18 to force a playoff.  Duke held him off though for his first win on tour at 44.  Congrats!

• 5532 points

Nice to see him gather himself to the play the sudden death hole. Spot on approach shot.

•  

Yes congrats, Didn't realize he was wearing Footjoys yesterday. He played great I kinda wondered if was his day when he clanked that ball off the tree it lands on the green and he rolled the birdie.

•  

Well done Ken Duke and FJ.

Great to see a guy win at 44 and hist first ever win too.

That's perserverance for you.

• 2781 points

When Stroud missed the green on 18 I thought it was over but after he holed the chip shot I thought he could roll over Duke in the playoff with all that momentum.  Good job by Duke to compose himself after seeing what Stroud did on 18 and stick that approach on the second playoff hole.

• 1979 points

Love that he was wearing FJ's and using a Scotty!

• 4493 points

Many that holed chit shot was AWESOME!  As was the energy. When I saw that happen and then Stroud pipes his tee shot on the playoff hole while Duke puts it in the rough .. I thought it was over.  It wasn't though - Congrats KD

• 2956 points

Well done Mr Duke. Nice job under pressure for his first win. Nice FJ shoes and glove.