TW INJURED AGAIN

TW INJURED AGAIN

•  

Tiger has strained his elbow and out until the British Open.

Think he was injured before Merion but looked like he was hurting when trying to extricate himself from the US Open rough.

Wonder how many others suffered injuries during the tournament.

•  

Croc, you are so close man, keep it up.

TW was hurt at or before memorial, they just were not talking about it.

• 4420 points

I'm not surprised.  That rough was NASTY and you could see him favor it immediately early on.  He most likely wasn't the only one.  Merion bruised and battered many competitors!

•  

The most painful injury in the game of golf is the one involving ego

•  

No excuse for lack luster putting at The Open!

•  

TW's biggest injury is his ego and going out and keeping late nights with LV. I get mighty tired of hearing about TW and all his woes. The coverage always gives TW more time than any other golfer and it is getting to the point that if TW never enters another tournament, I won't shed one tear.

• 5264 points

Woods has been injured in each of the last eight seasons missing half or more of the season. The guy works out way too hard and actually is ruining his chances of a longer career. He is getting OLD, long before his years... With this "new" swing, he will not pass Jack's major title haul of 18....

•  

Aw, eagle3, don't hold back how you really feel.  You could tell that Tiger was hurting during the entire tournament.  Don't personally understand though how an injured elbow makes one putt so poorly--for TW.  

•  

eagle amen to that but I give him a little bit of applause for not dropping out of the us open  but not much

•  

Will be very interesting to see how he goes at the British Open after the layoff.

He has been either hot or cold this year with the good ... incredible and the bad ... very ordinary.

I know it has worked for for him for years but I agree with Faldo who said the older you get the more you need to play to keep sharp.

However it is a bit hard to play if you are constantly injured as he often appears to be.

•  

The reason they give Tiger the coverage is because he's won 78 PGA Tour events and 14 Majors. That's all. We'll probably never see anyone else that good for quite some time. Whether you like him personally or not, he's the best GOLFER on the planet. What happened to forgiveness and time heals all wounds. Everyone has an ego, professional sports figures at the top of their game have a hard time not showing it when they are put on a pedestal in front of everyone. Just let him play golf when he can and win at his ridiculously high 25% rate. Peace out!      

•  

Don, he's got 14 Major, you sold I'm short, haaaaaa!

•  

How quickly we forget !

• 1466 points

He said that his injured elbow returned at the Players and only got worse in the rough at Merion, not a surprise, he wasn't the only one I saw shaking his wrists after hitting buried balls in the rough

•  

TNT009

Don, he's got 14 Major, you sold I'm short, haaaaaa!

I don't know what you're talking about, it says 14. :-)