Cameron headcovers

Cameron headcovers

•  

Ambassador head cover sounds like a nice idea, but would SC go for it. Tar Heel, where did you get that color combo from? LOL

•  

I would be in fo rthe headcover for sure, and I don't even have a SC putter, yet.....

•  

I think that would be great. I'm not an Ambassador yet, but hopefully soon. I would buy it.

•  

Chris & Mike,

What do you think the chances would be for a Scotty FJA headcover?

•  

Chris and Mike,

Any chances of a FJA SC headcoover?

•  

Maybe the silence means they are working on it.  :)

•  

shaun13

Chris and Mike,

Hi guys,

Sorry for the delat in responding on this. We have a few other ideas for products that feature the Ambassador logo so will probably pass on this for now. We obviously understand the interest in Scotty's headcovers (I'm using the lobster one at the moment!), so we could look at this down the road, it's just not on the front burner right now. We're pretty sure you'll like the other ideas we have in mind, though, and you will see one of them very soon!

Thanks for the idea.

Chris

•  

I'll cast a vote for some type of FJ headcover -  or ICON.

Doesn't matter the color.  Show support for the shoes.

GO HOKIES

•  

I look forward to seeing what you have in store.  I've been very impressed thus far and hope to actually snag some of the swag on these times around! =)  Thanks guys!

•  

Chris Garrett

shaun13

Chris and Mike,

Hi guys,

Sorry for the delat in responding on this. We have a few other ideas for products that feature the Ambassador logo so will probably pass on this for now. We obviously understand the interest in Scotty's headcovers (I'm using the lobster one at the moment!), so we could look at this down the road, it's just not on the front burner right now. We're pretty sure you'll like the other ideas we have in mind, though, and you will see one of them very soon!

Thanks for the idea.

Chris

Can't wait to see what is coming up next.

•  

Chris Garrett

shaun13

Chris and Mike,

Hi guys,

Thanks for the idea.

Chris

Chris,

Thanks for loong into it. Can't wait to see what you guys have planned.

Shaun

•  

If any of you ever see a My Girl putter or headcover, let me know in a hurry!

•  

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1313&_nkw=scotty+cameron+my+girl&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Good luck golfchick!

•  

golfchick

The news one should start shipping next week or so.  Keep an eye out on ebay or cameroncollector.com  for some. 

•  

golfchick

I had three that I bought from a vendor for this month (December 2009 along with two Holiday Putters) but already sold them at TCC to other members.  If you are still interested let me know and I will see if I can obtain another Mygirl Putter.

Chris