Cameron headcovers

Cameron headcovers

•  

EMKelly0106
    Can't believe this topic is still around!  Good to see.. enjoying going through to look at the old pics.

It's good to have you back.  Have you begin searching for My Girls?

•  

Justinu3
    Love to see the in hand pic Josh.  Missed the release

I don't have an in hand, but I have an IN BAG!  I love this cover

•  

Open Championship release is up....Mallet covers sold out!

• 315 points

I got on ten minutes after the email came in to a sold out store
  •  

Yeah, I saw them and got in in time but just did not like them well enough to make the purchase.....I am not a collector and am waiting for something unusual for my bag....maybe one day, when I do get in, I'll do what everyone else is doing that get's on, buy one of each color then sell them at inflated prices........

•  
    Good looking release, but I'll spend money in the gallery.
  •  

At least you will get touch it and feel it before you spend it......have to check out the gallery store if I'm out that way......

•  

Liked it, but I bought the US Open model this year. USA!

•  

I did get one of each of the blade covers. The other two styles were sold in in less than 2 minutes!

•  

I really liked it, but not enough to get one.  Leaving for vacation tomorrow and decided to save my money for the trip.  If the Futura cover hadn't sold out before I logged in, I would have seriously considered it.  

• 1391 points

I may pull the trigger on the Dual Balance and get back on the Scotty Wagon so I'll be back in on the club head covers soon.  

•  

Not a Cameron Cover.  But Delilah does an awesome job.  Magnetic closure is nice.

In the process of getting another one for my other favorite site ;)

TT

•  

Did Mike send you the logo file for that?

• 1391 points

OUTIGER
    Not a Cameron Cover.  But Delilah does an awesome job.  Magnetic closure is nice.

TT

Sweet looking cover Tim!!!!

• 1869 points

OUTIGER

TT

That is pretty sweet Tim.   Just convinced me to place an order.