Cameron headcovers

Cameron headcovers

•  

It's a very nice/funny headcover.

•  

Josh, I don't love the "Hot Potato" but if I was from boise I would :)

Do you collect or just like this one ?

•  

joshgiano

Scotty just dropped a surprise release.  A 1/500.  I was lucky enough to grab one.  Anyone else pick one up?

Passed on this one!

-ICONs for ALL

•  

RANDYWILDMAN

Josh, I don't love the "Hot Potato" but if I was from boise I would :)

Do you collect or just like this one ?

I collect.  I've got quite a bit of covers.  I'm 50/50 on this one, but I'll decide once it's in hand.

•  

TNT009
    Me: Lucky. Wife: Too slow.

Does your wife collect, or does she just get you some back up covers?

• 2771 points

joshgiano

Scotty just dropped a surprise release.  A 1/500.  I was lucky enough to grab one.  Anyone else pick one up?

I got the email but passed.  Love the cover though.  Pretty cool!

•  
    She just dabbles in it, loves the My Girl putter and Girlie stuff!
    joshgiano

TNT009
    Me: Lucky. Wife: Too slow.

Does your wife collect, or does she just get you some back up covers?

•  

I saw this one on Ebay already.  Selling for 150 - 300.  I guess only 500 were released.  At some point, your next generation will either think you were nuts for collecting all of these, or love you because you left them a million$$$ in Cameron covers....lol

•  

People who love the Scotty Covers, Do you use them or are they just for show ???

•  

RANDYWILDMAN

People who love the Scotty Covers, Do you use them or are they just for show ???

I game most of my covers and I intend to game them all.  If I won't game it, I won't buy it.  I have some that are still new in the bag, but I'll game them some day.  I like to switch them with the seasons, with the course, and with the outfit I'm wearing. 

•  

What is your guess for a Ryder Cup release?

•  

I believe 2 headcovers with US and Euro themes.

•  

RANDYWILDMAN

I would say 90% of my covers are for display however a few are for gaming...mostly since I collect the covers and display them.

•  

BostonBuzza

What is your guess for a Ryder Cup release?

Whoever gets one or both of these please post some pics :) thanks in advance 

•  

I picked up these at ICC last month in August...