Cameron headcovers

Cameron headcovers

• 4617 points

Wow! I had NO IDEA Cameron headcover collectibles were such in such demand. I purchased a Cameron putter via eBay a number of years ago  - It came without a headcover (a great Circa 62 putter at a great price). I just purchased a generic headcover at the local golf shop....Time to get over to the Cameron website!  

•  

pistolpete

Wow! I had NO IDEA Cameron headcover collectibles were such in such demand. I purchased a Cameron putter via eBay a number of years ago  - It came without a headcover (a great Circa 62 putter at a great price). I just purchased a generic headcover at the local golf shop....Time to get over to the Cameron website!  

That's how it starts.  First it's Scotty.com, then it's ebay, then it's TCC, and then you're shopping for a second rack to store them all.  It's a slippery slope my friend...

•  

Anyone knows when will be available the Ryder Cup headcovers?

•  

19hole

I'm a bit behind in posting pictures....

I just switched to a Scotty GoLo and picked up the mid mallet version of the cover above. 

•  
    I would gues the week prior, I keep checking too.
  •  
    Scotty usually releases the covers the week of the event.
    • 514 points

Love it!! Classy and subtle just like Adam

• 3852 points

After four months of buying nothing, got this 1/50:

•  
    Love the paint splash! Nice pick up!
  •  

Sweat cover.  Can't wait to see what he is coming out with for the Ryder Cup.

• 2762 points

Their quite collectable. 

•  

Justinu3
    Love the paint splash! Nice pick up!

I agree.  The paint splash is a great headcover and a great staff bag too.

•  

The paint splash stand bag is one of the best IMO

•  

Scotty just dropped a surprise release.  A 1/500.  I was lucky enough to grab one.  Anyone else pick one up?

•  
    Me: Lucky. Wife: Too slow.