Cameron headcovers

Cameron headcovers

•  

Another shot of the HC from Table Rock Golf.

•  

By the time I got my "Offical" e-mail from Scotty and CC and the 10 minutes it took me to have time to sign in.... these baby's sold out!

It was actually one of the Las Vegas models I have wanted to purchase over the past couple years! Bummer.

•  

I like the circle T in the chip, that's a smart look.

•  

Tar Heel,

Do you have access to any of the older covers from Cameron? I was looking for a British Open cover from like 2006, 2007, 2008, or 2009.

•  

19hole

Tar Heel,

Do you have access to any of the older covers from Cameron? I was looking for a British Open cover from like 2006, 2007, 2008, or 2009.

you can always find head covers for sale here

http://www.cameroncollector.com/forum/index.php

•  

Thanks Nick, So I went to cameroncollector and I must say that they are not a very welcoming group. After you register, they must "approve" you. They look at your registration form and then send you an e-mail for more information. They then need time to "review" your registration before you can participate in the forums. Still waiting for my approval.

The forum members then don't really want to acknoledge you until you have at least 75 posts.

I'm not sure if I will even bother at this point. Pretty disappointing! Makes me glad to be a FootJoy Community member!

•  

19hole

Thanks Nick, So I went to cameroncollector and I must say that they are not a very welcoming group. After you register, they must "approve" you. They look at your registration form and then send you an e-mail for more information. They then need time to "review" your registration before you can participate in the forums. Still waiting for my approval.

The forum members then don't really want to acknoledge you until you have at least 75 posts.

I'm not sure if I will even bother at this point. Pretty disappointing! Makes me glad to be a FootJoy Community member!

sorry its taking a long time.  We get about 40 new members a day and have to keep out the spammers so it takes time to apprive new members from time to time.  If you need help shoot me an email at nickpoz@insightbb.com.  Also there is only one person who is taking care of new mebers and that person does it in his free time when not working.  Give it a shot, you wont be dissapointed.  Let me know your screenname so i can keep an eye out for you

•  

Nick, I finally got approved and I will look around to see what is available. Screnn name is 19hole, what a surprise!!!

•  

I've never seen the FW and driver scotty headcovers. Where can you find them at? Also is there a store or site to buy headcovers? I've been looking on the scotty webpage but they are out of most of them.

•  

I think they are very limited release and very difficult to get your hands on unless you have an "in" like Nick.

•  

briansaylor

I've never seen the FW and driver scotty headcovers. Where can you find them at? Also is there a store or site to buy headcovers? I've been looking on the scotty webpage but they are out of most of them.

The patchwork covers were originally sold in Japan.  The normal Scotty Cameron logo wood covers are sold on Scottycameron.com from time to time in limited releases but you have to be a member of clubcameron to be able to purchase them.  They also show up on ebay or the cameroncollector.com as well

•  

Hey thanks for the information. I'll check it out. I've looked on cameron.com but never really found anything to buy. They seem to be out of the ones that I want. I was going to sign up for the club, I figured that was a good way to get in with them. Thanks again.

•  

I'm very impressed by this whole thread. I knew there was collecting going on, but wow, this has given me a whole new something to think about.

I have a Cameron Red-X2, the center shafted mallet, which I absolutely love, but the headcover is definitely showing its age. Too bad most of the headcovers are made for the "slimmer" putters.

•  

Has anyone here ever gone to the Scotty Cameron exhibits that they have? I just started collecting Camersons and never know when they are but always see pictures after it's over. Just wondering when they are.

Also, I was wondering if anyone has gone through the works and had their putter sent back or anything.

•  

I forgot to ask, I saw somewhere a Cameron headcover with the University of Alabama logo on it. I'm a huge Kentucky fan and would love to find one of these covers if they make them. Didn't know if anyone knew where to get these at.