Cameron headcovers

Cameron headcovers

•  

I wonder if Cameron would make a custom cover for me?!  Anyone know his number? ;)

•  

EMKelly0106

I wonder if Cameron would make a custom cover for me?!  Anyone know his number? ;)

Just give him a call on his hotline.  I'm sure he'll get one stitched up for you.  :)  Don't think he's come out with a Cameron equivilent of the MyJoys program yet.

•  

The custom shop could be the equivalent to the MyJoys... but he doesn't do HC's just the putters, darn.

•  

Yeah, I've sent three putters to the custom shop for restorations.  The custom shop does great work.  Too bad you can't get custom headcovers.  There is a program for event headcovers, but I think you have to have a minimum order and run the art through Cameron and AM&E. 

•  

Welch222

EMKelly0106

I thought it would be nice to have a place to put some of the more unique headcovers you see that Scotty Cameron has made.  Here is one for Adam Scott.

The Adam Scott is too cool.  Right now I'm partial to the 'dancing' lobsters and the Ryder Cup

Welch,

Im a big fan of the Ryder Cup cover as well.  If I remember ill post a couple of other Ryder Cup covers pictures :)

•  

memphisunited

There is a program for event headcovers, but I think you have to have a minimum order and run the art through Cameron and AM&E. 

AM&E will do custom headcovers but you need to go through one of their reps. They won't do direct deals unless you are a course pro or golf shop buyer...at least that is what is says on their site.

•  

md7716

memphisunited

There is a program for event headcovers, but I think you have to have a minimum order and run the art through Cameron and AM&E. 

AM&E will do custom headcovers but you need to go through one of their reps. They won't do direct deals unless you are a course pro or golf shop buyer...at least that is what is says on their site.

I would buy a FJ Community headcover.  One of you guys with connections need to do a cover for us.   I would love to sport a FJ headcover on my Cameron.

•  

I would by a FJ headcover in a second.  Not sure if many of you remember but they did make some wood covers for a while.  They were pretty cool.

For Welch, here are a few more Ryder Cup covers for you

•  

I really like those Ryder Cup covers you got!  Let's get to the bottom of something here... how many covers do you think you have?  Rough estimate.... By the looks of things, you probably have quite a few. 

As far as the FJ community cover goes... that does sound pretty cool and I'd surely buy one.  BUT once again, would this misrepresent the brand since they do not sell putters? 

Which is the exact reason why they do not put the FJ logo on golf balls? (I've asked)

Maybe some insight from a staffer would help clarify?  

•  

The Ryder Cup cover with the Valhalla logo came on a Limited Edition putter that was sold at the golf course, there were 100 putters made.  How many covers do I have?  Im not a huge cover collector anymore.  I have 5-6 boxes of them, no idea of even a rough estimate.  

I think a community cover would be cool.  Yes FJ does not sell putters but people like to have head covers that represent things they like or support such as MLB teams etc.  

•  

Ask him on Garage talk at www.scottycameron.com if you are a member...let us know what he says!

•  

If someone could get the FJ headcover made, I would definitely buy one.  Count me in.

•  

I use a RED X putter and none of these other covers will fit, so I guess that until I change putters it's the original one for me.

Not much of a cover collector, I have been told that I already have to much golf stuff to start collecting them too!

•  

FJ Community putter cover? I would have to think about that. I am VERY loyal to Scotty (have 10 covers myself, including the Ryder version above) and not sure I would put a different "brand" on my gamer. That said, I am very much looking for the FJ Community to grow and become more visible.

Since both Cameron Club and Vokey are now selling branded items on their sites, I encourage the FJ folks to join in. The garments and hats are such a natural extension, that some customized "members only" stuff would sell quite nicely.

•  

Tar Heel

FJ Community putter cover? I would have to think about that. I am VERY loyal to Scotty (have 10 covers myself, including the Ryder version above) and not sure I would put a different "brand" on my gamer. That said, I am very much looking for the FJ Community to grow and become more visible.

Since both Cameron Club and Vokey are now selling branded items on their sites, I encourage the FJ folks to join in. The garments and hats are such a natural extension, that some customized "members only" stuff would sell quite nicely.

Scotty sells special event covers all the time and they are still branded "Scotty Cameron" and "Titleist" on the sides of the covers.  To me, a FootJoy cover is a more natural extension of the "big" brand (since they are both Acushnet companies) than some of the special event covers that I have or have seen (like the Honda or BMW covers).  Scotty always puts "Cameron" and "Titleist" on those special event and course covers.  Having a FJ Community cover with the FJ and Titleist brands would be great.  I don't see any competing interests in it.