Cameron headcovers

Cameron headcovers

•  

I thought it would be nice to have a place to put some of the more unique headcovers you see that Scotty Cameron has made.  Here is one for Adam Scott.

•  

EMKelly0106

I thought it would be nice to have a place to put some of the more unique headcovers you see that Scotty Cameron has made.  Here is one for Adam Scott.

I love that new symbol Adam is using.  That is a very classy headcover.  I am currently using the 2008 PGA Championship headcover.  Seeing that I am from the Motor City and I attended the tournament I saw it fit to have the headcover.  I have been trying to get a hold of the Halloween headcover with the glow in the dark jack o lanterns.  That one caught my eye from day one.

Tim

•  

Here are two of my recent favorites.  I do have to confess they aren't mine, they belong to my 2 boys :)

•  

Here are a couple more I like, my wood covers.  

•  

Nick,

I love the teddy bear headcover!  Was that a limited release cover or how did you get it?  I haven't seen that one for retail anywhere.

Those wood covers are cool too, I like the circle T cover you have.  Nice piece of the collection, thanks for sharing!

•  

Here seems to be some classic Cameron headcovers.

•  

nickpoz

Wow. Those are sweet. How did you get your hands on those?

•  

EMKelly0106

Nick,

I love the teddy bear headcover!  Was that a limited release cover or how did you get it?  I haven't seen that one for retail anywhere.

Those wood covers are cool too, I like the circle T cover you have.  Nice piece of the collection, thanks for sharing!

Nick has an "in" for those covers.  That Teddy Bear cover wasn't issued as a limited release through the Cameron site.  It is a special Scotty cover.

•  

If you are a Cameron Club member the limited edition covers are made available to you when they are released.

•  

Wow. Had not seen the Adam Scott yet. Really nice.

There are a ton of various putter covers and now some Driver/Fairway/Hybrid models showing up each year. All nice, but there is no personalization for non Tour players. That's a bummer, but still, Scotty is the man!

•  

19hole

If you are a Cameron Club member the limited edition covers are made available to you when they are released.

Right, this was just the first time I have seen the teddy bear HC.  I have access to Cameron Club but I didn't see them there...

Wish I could get my hands on one, that would be a nice addition to the collections... also those woods covers... I am way out of sync with my SC collecting...

•  

The patchwork headcovers were a VERY limited release at a Cameron event in Japan last year.  The Teddy Bear covers are given to tour players and or friends of the studio who have children.  They make pink ones for girls

•  

If I'm not mistaken, those teddy bear covers are given out by Scotty to his friends with newborns.  I believe there is a pink version as well (for the baby girls).  Could be wrong, but I think that's the story.

•  

md7716

nickpoz

Wow. Those are sweet. How did you get your hands on those?

Nick,

Those wood covers are amazing.  I am going to have to try and get a hold of one or two of those.

Tim

•  

EMKelly0106

The Adam Scott is too cool.  Right now I'm partial to the 'dancing' lobsters and the Ryder Cup