Players Champiomship

Players Champiomship

• 3100 points

Time for one of my favorite tournaments of the year.

Who wins it ?

I am gonna go with the hottest player on tour and say Billy Ho gets it done again.

Also I wouldnt be suprised if Adam gets himself in the mix again as well, he is picking his spots well and should be in a good place after a few weeks rest.

Your thoughts ?

•  

I absolutely love this course and this tournament.

TW has to be a chance but doesn't really have a great record there.

Tipping Phil to have another big week but can't really go past the current Masters champ ... Adam Scott.

Any other Aussie would obviously be a bonus.

• 1466 points

JASON DUFNER for sure. Guys going to turn it around on the green!!!! (I hope)

•  

Will take Stricker. He keeps getting close and this may be his for the taking.

• 2777 points

I love this course too!  We play it nearly every year during the GA-FL game and stay at le ol' Ponte Vedra Inn.  What a breakfast spread at the clubhouse.  In 2007 I birdied 17 along with two others in my six some (is that a word).   What a day it was!!  Two of those guys are gone now but I still relish that trip!  To keep it in check, I like Kuchar...

• 2781 points

Really hard to call any tourney this year with all the different winners but I have to go with Stricker. In the limited times he has played this year he has been solid.

• 5354 points

Juston Rose

•  

Adam Scott will keep it rolling for sure

• 1556 points

I like Justin Rose.  I am moving from Muirfield in Dublin, OH in July to Ponte Vedra Beach so can't wait to start making memories there like I have at Jack's place.

•  

Muirfield has the undisputed best milkshake on tour.

•  

ZJ, Mahan, Strick and Bohn all looking strong today!  Stallings started really hot but didn't keep it going....

Hoping Zach or Strick pulls it out!

•  

ZJ, Mahan, Strick and Bohn all looking strong today!  Stallings started really hot but didn't keep it going....

Hoping Zach or Strick pulls it out!

• 1135 points

I don't know who to pick. My gut tells me Kuchar but I can't count Tiger out. I can see a guy like Webb Simpson being my dark horse pick for the week.

•  

Webb Simpson

•  

Awesome field and leaderboard filled with some of the best.

Stricked has played great this year and the reduced schedule is working wonders.

Looking forward to a great tournament unfolding.