Who do you like at the Players?

Who do you like at the Players?

• 5177 points

Who will emerge out of the pack? Will a Tour veteran and star rise to the top at this challenging venue? Will dreams of Tour stardom be dashed in the drink on 17?

Who do you like??!

• 5068 points

I am a Tiger fan. I think he is simply the best golfer of our time. I think his short game is going to be on this week.

Sawgrass is hard course for first timers. Knowing where to go for it;  when to take par is crucial at Sawgrass.

• 4351 points

I think one of the "seasoned vets" will take it.  Rory's game is slowly showing promise again.  Tiger on a roll has a chance.  I think if Phil has a decent week again he could definitely contend.

But you have plenty of new folks who have been showing up recently.  So it'll be an interesting weekend I think!

• 2966 points

I am going with the hottest player which is Billy Horschel, next choice would be Adam Scott. He has had success here and is in a good  place after Augusta.

• 2180 points

I'm going to be honest, I'm unsure who is my favorite.. There are so many hot new players and the seasoned vets are always up there..

•  

I'm going with Adam Scott, surely still on a high and previous winner too.

•  

I like Billy H. Kuchar could win again, Maybe Westwood he is due for a win.

Guys I don't  think this course suits. Tiger, PM and Rory, but you never know.

•  

Love TW, But Im pulling for and think Double S will pull it out!!

I think his limited schedule and happy family life will pay off!

• 777 points

Bubba, Bubba, Bubba!! Going to be a fun tourney to watch!

• 2781 points

This year it seems like the favorite never win.  It's seems like a new winner every week, which is good for the sport.

•  

I'm hoping Stricker takes this one.  Plus an FJ guy has got to win the PLAYERS... who better than the apparel guy!

• 1466 points

I'm feeling Dufner. He has had a slow start this year but had the same thing last year and turned it around at the Zurich Classic with a win when his putting got hot, he just changed up the putter to short version of what Adam Scott used to win the Masters. I think hes going to go low this week!

•  

I am going with Hunter Mahan.

•  

I would not have thought someone would fire a 63. I looked at my phone to check scores and I thought the app was wrong!