Billy Horschel's 1st win

Billy Horschel's 1st win

•  

Well, it was bound to happen sooner than later the way he has been playing and today he made it happen on the 72nd hole with a Birdie over D. A. Points. If iI counted correctly he did it with 8 birdies today and that is some kind of golfing. Congratulations to Billy and I look for him to win even more tournaments in the months ahead. Great job.

•  

Very impressive victory for Billy .  

•  

He has really played well over the last few months.  I really want to get some shield tips like he had on today.  

•  

Devin - are those brown shield tips that Horschel had on today the bomber taupe color?

• 2781 points

Big win today for Horschel. A well deserved win and a little redemption for DA Points edging him in Houston.

•  

Yeah great win by Horschel!

He has been playing great and you can't help but love a guys who rocks all those great looking sheildtips of his.

•  

Glad to see him win.  Even happier to see him win in a week where he was on my Fantasy Team roster!  Also really like that he wears shield tips frequently.

• 2180 points

Was great to see him win.. Congrats to him and fj..

•  

Oh Billy, Billy Billy ! Quite an ending, Thanks for the Drama. I loved the ending :)