Congrats to Adam Scott 2013 Masters champion !!!!

Congrats to Adam Scott 2013 Masters champion !!!!

•  

Still he may have to learn how to putt with a short putter in the near future.

Classic ending to a thrilling Masters !

• 2781 points

Awesome win by Adam.  He was fantastic down the stretch and love the passion he showed on 18 after dropping that putt.

•  

I HEAR THAT!!!

Boy oh Boy Cabrera was great don the stretch as well. Really his putt on 17, chip on 1st playoff hole and putt on 2nd playoff hole all had a chance of going in. A real class act too.

Will be interesting to see how they both go for the rest of the year now.

As for the long putter I'm sure it's the last thing on his mind and sounds like no-one is really sure what is going to happen.

•  

As I watched the finish (and how exciting was that!) I thought to myself how those putts were being affected by the moisture on the greens.Cabrerra was just millimeters off from winning, but the putts stayed out! Incredible.

In some ways, I think the ghosts of past Masters victories snatched from Greg Norman in similar situations.

•  

Tar Heel
    As I watched the finish (and how exciting was that!) I thought to myself how those putts were being affected by the moisture on the greens.Cabrerra was just millimeters off from winning, but the putts stayed out! Incredible.

In some ways, I think the ghosts of past Masters victories snatched from Greg Norman in similar situations.

i agree.  Adam Scott had a couple that almost went in as well.  i was just waiting for one of them to get a putt to drop.  Cabrerra just decided to hit it close enough to the hole he wouldn't have to worry about the putt!

•  

Tournaments are deceided till the last stroke. Well done Adam.