Wheatcroft wearing M Projects?

Wheatcroft wearing M Projects?

• 2635 points

Just turned on the tour coverage and not sure but looks like Steve Wheatcroft is wearing white with black Mprojects.  not positive but appears that way.  

•  

He is wearing the BOA MProjects.  My wife first pointed out to me that he seemed to be wearing the same MProject shoe that I had bought--white with blue stripe spikeless--but I think his are white with charcoal stripes.  His also seem to be spikeless,  though I cannot find spikeless MProjects with BOA on the FJ web site.

•  

Pony
    Just turned on the tour coverage and not sure but looks like Steve Wheatcroft is wearing white with black Mprojects.  not positive but appears that way.

that is definitely what he's wearing.  they even have the boa closure system.  got to wear mine to the course today for the first time, comfy is what they are.

• 2781 points

I noticed a lot of players this week wearing them.

• 2777 points

Saw that.  

•  

Boas!

•  

nice call, boa style too. would like to see a Footjoy guy from the pack break out and win. Tons of FJ players near the top the week :)

•  

Yeah they were definitely M projects!

Great to see a Monday qualifier doing so well, hope he has a strong finish on Sunday.

•  

Great to see a Monday qualifier doing so well, hope he has a strong finish on Sunday.

•  

•  

Just ordered my spikeless ones!  Great to see them on TV today when I was watching for a while...

•  

He used to wear XPS - went a little bit in the opposite direction with the M:Project

• 2635 points

They looked good and in later coverage saw the BOA lacing system as well.  That seems a dramatic shift in going from the XPS to the M project. XPS are very solid and heavier feeling  and M appear to be like nothing there from just holding a pair of both.  

Devin_Gmitter
    He used to wear XPS - went a little bit in the opposite direction with the M:Project

• 2795 points

I noticed a few players wearing M Projects even though they are not on The FJ/Titleist team. Quite a positive endorsement of FJ products.

•  

I think this will be the future of golf shoes,  traditional golf shoes will become obsolete. Building the stability into the comfort shoes was the key.  Your wear them 5-6 hours at a time playing a sport. Kind of like high tops for football and basketball.