Really Bubba?

Really Bubba?

•  

Reports today on golf.com state that Bubba Watson and his family will soon move into the home once owned by the Woods family, aka Tiger and Elin.

It is not reported if the community of Isleworth has removed the infamous fire hydrant and replaced it with some other flora or fauna..... Further rumors have Golf Boys 4.0 soon to wrap post production work near said fire hydrant.

•  

Now that is news. And the fire hydrant dig is very apropos.

• 2781 points

Haha.  Funny stuff.

• 2763 points

I wonder if the house comes with  one vehicle with a missing window.

• 3545 points

I had heard that Bubba and his family was moving to Isleworth but, didn't know if was Tiger's old digs...interesting.

•  

Don't see it as a big deal, obviously his wife liked it, because us men know if Momma ain't happy... No one is happy!

•  

TNT009
    Don't see it as a big deal, obviously his wife liked it, because us men know if Momma ain't happy... No one is happy!

Todd nailed it. Angie liked and they bought it.

• 1062 points

Wow.....so much to ponder here..

•  

Awesome, the General Lee will look awesome in the driveway.

•  

I thought I read he was changing a bunch of the house too.  Todd is spot on though.  If she's happy then he's happy.

•  

that would be a funny video from the golf boys

•  

Would be a very nice house to have.  

TT

•  

This is a big step in the evolution of the Bubba brand (from country to Country Club).

-ICONs for All

•  

Serious remodel is underway. My thought is that if I need to make a lot of changes to a house in that price range I would just build my own!

•  

19hole
    Serious remodel is underway. My thought is that if I need to make a lot of changes to a house in that price range I would just build my own!

Rick, I totally agree with you. Just build a new house with all the specs as your wife wants them.