Rory withdraws!

Rory withdraws!

•  

+7 through 8 holes in second round. Says I'm just in a bad place mentally, wowzer!

• 3506 points

"swooossshhh" the sound Rory's car makes while leaving the players parking lot

•  

Not a good start to the year.  Hasn't made a cut yet, now walked off course unhurt (other than his ego).  He maybe re-thinking about the deal he made with the devil now.  Hearing little voices in his head....clubs feel different, ball feels different, shoes deffinetly feel different...."why did I do it"?

•  

You just cannot overcome bad form and it is collapsing on him. He says it is a medical (Wisdom Tooth) issue.

-ICONs for All

•  

thomas alston iii
    You just cannot overcome bad form and it is collapsing on him. He says it is a medical (Wisdom Tooth) issue.

-ICONs for All

That is his Wisdom Tooth saying "you made the wrong choice!" LOL

• 2781 points

I think he is definitely regretting his decision to switch clubs now.  It's in his head.

• 370 points

Dear Nike, Titleist and Footjoy just called and said they still have my clubs in stock and a new line of clothing for me to wear. Would you be mad if I left? "Money changes everything!" Signed Rory....hopefully you remember me :-)

•  

It seems that the Nike gear is doing great

• 5375 points

According to a statement from team Rory, it IS in his head! His wisdom teeth to be precise.. The report says he was supposedly in pain from his wisdom teeth and could not concentrate..Uh Rory, when you signup with the Swoosh,  the medical excuse hurdle is pretty high - There's this guy, maybe you've heard of him,Tiger? Well, he WON the US Open with a BROKEN LEG. I know how those impacted teeth can hurt, but this is just not going to cut it...

•  

Certainly appears the 'switch' while at the Top of his Game the end of last season has been a downer so far.....Money an do evil things.....

•  

i would guess it's in his head now.  and the longer he plays poorly, the worse it's going to get.  he just can't get comfortable.  i also think his choice of tourneys this year is curious.  making the Match Play his second tourney, he has now had 4 1/2 rounds of competitive golf this year.  he needs reps under pressure to get comfortable and confident again.

•  

Tough one for Rors, he needs to go back to old clubs. it's all in his head now. Nike was not the right answer, the right money ,but not the right answer.

•  

Must be from the vibrations of hitting those balls and clubs from swoosh!

•  

Hahahaha dzabkar, You just made my day

•  

To make matters worse, his girl friend got beat by an unranked player.  Tough day or they can have a nice weekend off..

He made a great move going to Nike.  He now can retire early and tell his children he was No. 1.