Noticed that Hunter M. was practicing with new FJ Street Shoes #56446

Noticed that Hunter M. was practicing with new FJ Street Shoes #56446

•  

I am not used to seeing pros in street shoes yet but was curious if these are stock shoes or did you guys at FJ add any support etc.. for Hunter? ... They look really comfortable!

•  

If my eyes served me right he played the final round in them

•  

I think those may have been the new FJ lights.  I do not think they have been released yet.  Very sharp looking.

•  

Chris92009
    I am not used to seeing pros in street shoes yet but was curious if these are stock shoes or did you guys at FJ add any support etc.. for Hunter? ... They look really comfortable!

Hunter has been testing several different shoes, from ICON to M:Project even Contour Casual and Superlites. We never will tell a player wear this shoe, we present the line to them and they pick what they want.  It really speaks to the breadth of our shoe line that he is willing to try all of them!

•  

Adam Scott I noticed him wearing today!

•  

Seems like you are getting a lot of attention from tour pros on these!  Is anyone using them full time at the moment?  Also, how long has this shoe been around, I cannot recall?

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    Chris92009I am not used to seeing pros in street shoes yet but was curious if these are stock shoes or did you guys at FJ add any support etc.. for Hunter? ... They look really comfortable!

Hunter has been testing several different shoes, from ICON to M:Project even Contour Casual and Superlites. We never will tell a player wear this shoe, we present the line to them and they pick what they want.  It really speaks to the breadth of our shoe line that he is willing to try all of them!

That information is good to know about the players and their picks.  Thank you, DG!

•  

I just noticed him on the tee waiting to tee off today (Thursday).  I think he is wearing Contour Casual #54290.  

•  

He's wearing what look like the Street #56466 for the quarterfinal round.  Not sure, because not he TV they look black, not navy.

• 370 points

I was at the Match Play for the practice rounds and noticed Adam Scott and Hunter wearing them. They were also chatting about how comfortable they were. I don't think Adam wore them during competition, but Hunter raved about their comfort and I definitely saw him wearing them during the final. They are on the market for those wondering. I seen them on TGW.