M Project on Tour

M Project on Tour

• 777 points

The only tour pro I have seen wearing M Project during competition is Hunter Mahan.  Anyone seen anyone else?

• 1062 points

I looked as well and didn't see anyone. I didn't even notice Hunter, so I'm really out of the loop.  I'll watch a bit closer today and this weekend.  Nice shoes...

•  

I haven't seen anyone.  When did you see Hunter wearing them?  Do you know what he was wearing...spiked or spikless?

•  

Stallings, Hoffman, Herron, Crane, Johnson have all been testing the shoes.  At the current moment, we are uncertain how many players will continue to wear it throughout the year.

DG

•  

Definately a cool look, I am very interested in trying them to see how they perform

• 2956 points

cwaybright
    Definately a cool look, I am very interested in trying them to see how they perform

C,

I got to try them out at the "Box". The spikeless mesh feel like you are wearing slippers. I really liked the standard spiked version. Very Comfy.

•  

I saw him wearing them last fall and you could not tell if they had spikes or not.

• 777 points

I can't remember which tourney, it was a couple of weeks ago. I watch every week so the events all run together. I know they were white with grey trim for sure.  Couldn't see if they were spiked or spikeless....

•  

that is cool

•  

Tim Herron had a pair on yesterday.  I believe they were the spike version that were white with black strapping.  That was the 1st pair I have seen in play.  I have seen a few others (names mentioned above) with them on during warm-ups or quick clips from the Pro-Am events prior to tournement play.

I must say they look great and feel even better!  I have a feeling these are going to be an explosive release.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    Stallings, Hoffman, Herron, Crane, Johnson have all been testing the shoes.  At the current moment, we are uncertain how many players will continue to wear it throughout the year.

DG

With Crane & Johnson testing and Mahan already wearing.....Should be interesting to see who continues on the  M- Project Path ?!