AT&T Pebble Beach

AT&T Pebble Beach

•  

This is going to be another shootout...

I am taking Sneds or Harrington on this course.

Who do you think will win?

-ICONs for All

•  

This week is too close to call. We have TW and Phil coming off wins. Rory looking to rebound from a rather inauspicious debut at the "Portland brand," and many others who could contend.

But the AT&T is a marathon, with long rounds due to the Pro-Ams, so someone who can thrive in that environment. Phil perhaps? Going to be a splendid week on Pebble....

•  

I can't wait. This is one of my favorite tournaments. It's always great to see all the big names that are going to be there.

• 67 points

I'm hoping Phil pulls out the back to back wins.  If he plays like he did this past weekend, he'll get it, but I'm not sure he can do that two weeks in a row.

•  

Going to go with DJ for the win this week.  A long course suits his distance.  He is not an overly personable individual, so the AM's will not distract him from his game.  He is on an all-time high dating the "Great One's" daughter, and most likely will be paired with him if he decides to play.  He's won here before and I look for him to do it again.

• 5663 points

This should be a good tourney this year with the top veterans posting wins early and young guns showing their talent. If Tiger gets off to a fast start, I look for him to actually close it out without collapsing! Snedeker was really charging until 18 yesterday and could also be a leading youngster to watch. Rory? Has he figured out his sticks yet? More time for him to round into form..He will...the season is very young..

•  

Always fun to watch this tournament.

DJ, TW, and PM in the winners circle already and Snedeker doing everything but.

Will be exciting to see if they can hold off all the others.

•  

•  

• 803 points

I hope the rookies keep playing well.  It is great to see some fresh faces on tour.  I also am keeping an eye on Kelly Kraft, former US AM champ is in the field...

• 3580 points

I am going with DJ. He loves this course and he has one win already and I expect him to be right there on Sunday.

Sneds is hot  as well but I am going with him as my pick for the match play.

• 3580 points

TW is not in this weeks event as far as I know.

•  

BostonBuzza
    Going to go with DJ for the win this week.  A long course suits his distance.  He is not an overly personable individual, so the AM's will not distract him from his game.  He is on an all-time high dating the "Great One's" daughter, and most likely will be paired with him if he decides to play.  He's won here before and I look for him to do it again.

If he is paired with Gretzky, he may be more distracted as the "Great One" is letting him know is expectations as "Daddy Great One"...

-ICONs for All

•  

Correct, as of this afternoon, TW is not in the field.

-ICONs for All

• 2777 points

that would be suprising