M Project Shoes

M Project Shoes

• 354 points

What pros are wearing the new FJ shoes? Soft spike vs spikeless?

• 4647 points

Great question Devlin! Perhaps Devin of the FJ staff can chime in....

•  

pistolpete
    Great question Devlin! Perhaps Devin of the FJ staff can chime in....

Thought I got to this already...

Many Pros are testing the shoes in practice rounds, but currently I am uncertain how many guys played in it on tour.  You know how TV coverage goes, they will only show a couple of guys!

I will reach out to our tour reps and see what their insight is.

•  

I saw a picture of Charley Hoffman from Tuesday's practice, and he was wearing the M Project shoe.

•  

I have seen a couple of guys wearing these during the "On the range TV segements."  Charlie was one of them and I think I saw Zach Johnson too.

•  

During a HydroLite shoot with ZJ at TPI he expressed interest in them but stated he left them at home.  His plan was to use them at Sherwood and Kapalua.  So he may be in them in upcoming weeks?

Hoffman does not surprise me, he often shows up to the range in Contour Casual but come tourney rounds he plays in ICON.

•  

I know I will be sporting mine as soon as I can.  I love these.  Nothing feels better while warming up and putting around in them.  When I play, I do have to say, nothing gives me more confidence than having my XPS's on.

•  

Going to preorder the Orange pair tomorrow!!!

•  

TNT009

I think I speak for the whole community on this one, "Shocking"  ;-)

You will enjoy them!

• 1867 points

TNT009

Ill be ordering some lime one's!

•  

I'm still hoping to be the first in my area to have a pair.  They've been on order for a couple of weeks now and I'm beginning to get anxious for their arrival.  If the spineless ones work out, I'll have to consider a spiked pair--probably the lime or orange ones.

•  

I NEVER would have quessed that one!

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    TNT009Going to preorder the Orange pair tomorrow!!!

I think I speak for the whole community on this one, "Shocking"  ;-)

You will enjoy them!

Even Todd's Hydroflask bottle is orange. He might own more orange stuff than Fowler! :-)

•  

And I'm getting the Lime ones as well, ones gotta diversify! I knew when I saw them in Mass they'd be a hit!

• 2756 points

TNT009

Surprise, surprise!

I'm in for a pair with spikes.  Curious to check these out!