Congratulations, Brian Gay

Congratulations, Brian Gay

•  

Brian Gay shot 63 in the final round and held off two others in a three-way playoff for the Humana (formerly Bob Hope) championship.  It was sad seeing Stallings miss the playoff after leading coming in by five shots, but that's golf.  It was an interesting Sunday, with the three in the playoff shooting 62, 63, and 64.

•  

Why was he wearing those P@#a shoes? Just because they matched his shirt? I miss all his sweet Icon MyJoys he used to wear. You got to feel sorry for Stallings though. Tough loss.

•  

I too miss seeing the great MyJoys that he used to wear.

•  

Stallings seemed to let the pressure get to him for the final round and  Gay really came from behind with that 9 under and then win the playoff. But like everyone else, missed seeing his ICONS

•  

Great win, nice to see a low round and tough playoff rewarded

•  

I'm not sure even a great pair of ICONs could have pulled that outfit together - at least on my TV I could see and orange accents in those slacks.

• 5336 points

Go Hokies
    I'm not sure even a great pair of ICONs could have pulled that outfit together - at least on my TV I could see and orange accents in those slacks.

Totally agree - Brian's silky smooth putting stroke is NOT matched by his fashion sense - Who put that outfit together??!

•  

Channeling Emily Litella, "It's about time a gay person won a PGA event".

•  

Even though he did not win. I'm glad to See CHIII back to playing well.  He is an OSU kid and is a great player.  He has had a couple of good showings so far.

TT

•  

Disappointed that Stallings couldn't hold on!  Poor guy can't win on the West Coast!

•  

Brian Gay, the IJP wanna be.....

But he did win a PGA Tour event, so good on him.

•  

Lingmerth was rockin a pair of MyJoy Pyramid Saddles -  White Base with a couple of Red Tones -  looked pretty sweet to me.

•  

Congrats to Brian Gay and the FJ team.

• 3548 points

Congrats to Brian Gay a final round 63 is always impressive. I too feel bad for Scott Stallings, I knew it was going to be a long day for him when he missed that <2ft putt.

• 3627 points

A heck of a win for Brian Gay...