Kapalua weather

Kapalua weather

•  

The weather at Kapalua is making the start of the tour season a little rough. It feels like coming down for Chrismtas morning and your parents say: "No, we are not going to open presents today, let's wait a couple of days." I wanna watch some golf!

•  

Too funny

•  

I wanted to sit here all afternoon and watch. Do not think I will see much, if any.  Those conditions are ridiculous.

•  

i cant beleave that it is that rough there

• 2781 points

It's disappointing that the weather is so bad. I was so excited for the beginning of the season!

•  

A little rough ? We have not seen weather that bad in Oregon.  Kuchar couldn't keep the ball on the tee and if you saw Ben Curtis's ball blown of the green, the PGA has not had weather this bad in years.

too bad these guys seem really excited to play and make some money :) Johnson Wagner did a great interview about it today.

•  

Lets roll Stricks!

• 5378 points

DJ looked awfully strong winning this tourney. Man, that guy can get it out there! No news for anyone who has seen him play, but his short game was just as impressive in the final round. Stricker played pretty darn well considering he wasn't 100%  - Not a bad way to start 2013...