Kapalua mulligans the first round !

Kapalua mulligans the first round !

•  

Brutal conditons for Hawaiian golf. Did anybody watch this. rain  40 mph wind, calm and back again.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/golf-devil-ball-golf/first-round-hyundai-canceled-scores-wiped-003606299--golf.html;_ylt=AgbNZjpKO0HlZiZcAxvkLww5nYcB;_ylu=X3oDMTQ0dTkzdjM3BG1pdANGRUFUVVJFRCBNZWdhdHJvbiBTUE9SVFMgRlAEcGtnA2YxMzI1YmZjLTA0NWItM2NmZS1hMTQ0LWZjYzNkZGRmNDA5MARwb3MDNARzZWMDbWVnYXRyb24EdmVyAzRkOTBmMTIzLTU2ZGEtMTFlMi05ZGY2LTlkNzUyZThiMDRmZg--;_ylg=X3oDMTFpNzk0NjhtBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdANob21lBHB0A3NlY3Rpb25z;_ylv=3

• 2637 points

I have played Kapalua quite a few times and it is not unusual to have wind and rain  conditions on The Plantation Course change

frequently. The course is high enough on a mountainside to catch clouds coming off the ocean that dump rain on the course while it is sunny and dry  on the other Kapalua course which is down below. In any event it is a great experience to play(but better when it is dry).

•  

that is why FJ rain gear is the best you will stay dry

•  

Wheelez3030
    that is why FJ rain gear is the best you will stay dry

It is certainly great gear, but I don't think I comes with the anchor options yet.