A 2013 MAJOR FOR TW ? // RORS ?

A 2013 MAJOR FOR TW ? // RORS ?

•  

Looking forward to TW breaking his Major drought next year and will Rors be able to back up his phenomenal 2012?

•  

I like Tiger at Augusta, Rory at PGA, Ousthusein  (sp) at the Open, US Open too wide open anything can  happen.

•  

YES, I see a major for both TW and Rors. I think Rory may struggle early with equipment and ball change, which are huge.changes.

•  

i dont like tiger at any of the majors and rory at maby the us open

• 3539 points

I think Tiger gets at least one major in 2013 and, I hope the equipment change doesn't affect Rory but, you never know.

• 2781 points

I think Tiger will win at least one in 2013 and I think Rory might struggle with the new equipment.

•  

I think TWwill grab one as long as he doesn't put too much pressure upon himself, times a ticking.....  Rory, yes!

•  

I think the equipment change will take Rory out of the majors. Maybe the PGA if he gets used to it by then. TWoo has the game for it, but I wouldn't bet the farm on him... I'd vote no on both

• 5067 points

Tiger is up against the wall - Will his putter and short game come back to some semblance of a younger Tiger? I would think his chances are best at Augusta. Rory WILL win an major even though equipment changes usually presage fattened bank account (club sponsor deal) as opposed to a trophy and first place cash in the first year of such a change...

•  

I don't see Tiger winning a major again.  And Rors has the talent and drive to get many more.  Lets just hope the equipment change does not affect his game.  

TT

•  

I THINK TIGER WILL GET ONE THIS YEAR BUT I'M WORRIED ABOUT RORS CHANGE OF EQUIPMENT.

HISTORY SHOWS IT'S HARD TO WIN BIG WITH NEW EQUIPMENT.

• 323 points

I could see Tiger winning the US Open, Rory will do fine with his new equipment and will contend in the Masters but won't win it.

• 3852 points

If Tiger ever remembers how to putt, who knows what he may win?

•  

i don't think either will get a major.  Tiger has yet to prove he is mentally back or that his clutch putting is back.

Rory's equipment change is too much of a wild card right now.  he could struggle all year and not win anything.  or he could get his new company to "make" him identical equipment with a different logo and he won't miss a beat.

• 164 points

Rory at Augusta if he gets used to the equipment change quicker than expected!