Upcoming PGA Tour season almost here!!

Upcoming PGA Tour season almost here!!

• 555 points

Anyone else as excited about the 2013 upcoming season?

•  

djenron01
    Anyone else as excited about the 2013 upcoming season?

Definitely, not far away now and who will get a flying start this year?

Anyone know if Rors is playing at Kapalua?

Will be interesting to see him in the Swoosh and how he goes.

• 2712 points

There is no hockey,The Red Sox  look bad,The Celtics are poor and The Patriots are suspect. The only thing to look forward to is the start of the season at Kapalua. Can't wait  for the season to begin.

• 555 points

Im not sure if he will play in Kapalua, I know he will be in Abu Dhabi for the HSBC on the 17th- 20th of Jan. think this might be his first start with the swoosh, But don't take my word on it LOL.

•  

I am more interested in my golf season than watching it.  Still have a week to go in 2012 before I kick off a new season.

• 2781 points

Since my personal season is over until March or so I can't wait to start watching live tourneys again.

•  

Yeah I'm ready for it. While Kapalua is cool, I'm more stoked for the Sony. There's about 8 inches of snow on the course so I'll be tuning in either way

• 3539 points

I'm excited about the new season, I always enjoy watching the early season events in Hawaii.

•  

looking forward to the start of the season with all of the snow we just received as a late Christmas present in NE.  Hoping to see Stricker defend his title.

•  

Only 30 in the field, and Rory is not on the list.

•  

So looking forward to the 2013 season.  We have the FJA fantasy golf league.  Our winter should be over next week. And we get to watch the PGA players do work.  Heres to a great 2013.  Cheers

TT

•  

I'm looking forward to the FJAI thread to pop off!

•  

Now is the time of the year when my future wife comes home, looks at golf on TV and goes upstairs haha