Forums

Big Name Internationals Joining Tour Next Year!

• 515 points

Gonna be nice to see how these guys do with a full PGA  tour schedule, Looking for Ishikawa to have a solid sophmore campaign!  Maybe Kaymer will come around back into form? Will now have a long drive contest every week with Colsaerts and Bubba! lol

•  

It would be good to increase the PGA quality and for those players internacional experience cause the PGA is very different from the European Tour..

•  

Should be interesting... I would guess Rory will be even more present in the US too. We will see if he can handle the equipment change though!  My guess is he will struggle a little at first

•  

the long drive contest between Colsaerts and Bubba would be fun to see

•  

If you want to be a top player in the world you must play the US tour and win.  

•  

Should be fun to watch !

•  

i'd like to see kaymer do better.  i met him at the us open in 2011.  seemed to be a nice guy with a sense of humor.  will be fun seeing more top euopean players playing over here every week.

•  

Justinu3
    Should be interesting... I would guess Rory will be even more present in the US too. We will see if he can handle the equipment change though!  My guess is he will struggle a little at first

my prediction is he misses the cut at the masters and finishes the year at numer 3 in the world or lower.  i think he will stuggle for at least 6 months with new equipment and ball and shoes.

•  

Looking forward to see the bombers paired up.  Interesting to see if one will try and outdrive the other and how often before it effects the outcome.

Great to see Kaymer hit the tour as a rookie.  If he plays they way is now, he should be a solid pick for rookie of the year, as a former #1....a bit odd there.

• 2394 points

I like that Colsaerts will be on tour next year,  I think he is a hidden gem so to speak and will be fun to watch.  He can play besides length.  

• 515 points

I agree with tdogg21, I think Rory will struggle a good bit.

•  

New faces on the PGA Tour should bring some more excitment & energy....Play big, Win big, Position Big is what the US Tour offers.

• 2781 points

NCBob
    If you want to be a top player in the world you must play the US tour and win.

Couldn't agree more!