Forums

2012 Rookie of the Year?

• 555 points

Was wondering who people thought should be rookie of the year on the PGA Tour?

• 2756 points

I like Blixt but I think Huh has it locked up.  

• 555 points

Yeah same though here, Huh had a solid year as well as Blixt, both have wins also.  Am pulling for Cauley personally, but think the race is between Huh and Blixt.

•  

Huh with a win and and a second.

This is what locked it for him. John Huh

• Entered 28 events and won once: Mayakoba Golf Classic.

• Was the only rookie to qualify for the TOUR Championship by Coca-Cola; fifth rookie to qualify for the TOUR Championship since the inception of the FedExCup in 2007.

•  

I agree that Huh has the upper hand and in the past the PGA doesn't like alot of surprises.

• 3551 points

I think you could make an argument  for John Huh, Jonus Blixt and Ted Potter Jr. maybe even Bud Cauley but, overall I think Huh has the upper hand, just a more solid season.  

•  

Huh had probably the best season.  i do discount his win since it was an opposite field event.  but he was probably the more consistent.

•  

With the win and being the only rookie to qualify for the Tour Championship it goes to Huh. Some great young guys coming up though, which is great for the game.

•  

Looking through all of the comments and I have to agree.  John Huh will win.  Only rookie to make it to the Tour Championship and 1 win early in the year will wrap this up for him.

•  

tdogg21
    Huh had probably the best season.  i do discount his win since it was an opposite field event.  but he was probably the more consistent.

yeah he won the longest playoff on the PGA tour in like 10 years though against Robert Allenby. If Blixt had won earlier it would have been his. he was the hottest player at the end.

Almost every Rookie to make the tour championship wins it. means you are a top 30 player on tour period.

•  

Glad to hear the consensus here is Huh.  The guys down at the ol' muni (Hansen Dam) he used to play at are all hopeful.

•  

Believe Huh can win the rockie title.