Forums

ANYONE SEE VAN PELTS VICTORY IN OZ

•  

Van Pelt beat Dufner on Sunday in the Perth International (Western Australia) at Lake Karrinyup.

Anyone see any of the tournament, and the course?

OZ-Crocman

•  

Great final 18 for both these guys.  Bo was just too focused.  JD had a few too many hickups.   Liked the course.  Always enjoy the other tours and seeing the courses.   Especially alot less talking heads on camera makes it that much better.

•  

I saw a little bit of it and really enjoyed the coverage. BVP is playing some great golf and hope he continues to do so. I know we fell over ourselves at the Ryder Cup but American golf is looking up.

•  

I like the course. Croc is that a public or a private ? Van Pelt is a birdie Machine and should have been on the Ryder Cup.

• 5261 points

I agree with you Randy, Van Pelt would have been a great Ryder Cup addition. Mental toughness quite evident and a very important component in this level of play..

•  

21 birdies 1 eagle Van Pelt was on fire

•  

Good for him, long and can roll rock...... I know it's old and done with, but, he should have taken Furyks spot last month!

• 2756 points

TNT009
    Good for him, long and can roll rock...... I know it's old and done with, but, he should have taken Furyks spot last month!

HAHAHA!  Don't worry Todd.  We'll be debating that pick for another two years.

•  

RANDYWILDMAN
    I like the course. Croc is that a public or a private ? Van Pelt is a birdie Machine and should have been on the Ryder Cup.

Private course Randy. Haven't seen it hosting a tournament for a while and it was a lot hillier than I remembered. Apparently all the players were raving about the layout and conditioning. The two Americans showed their class in the end and BVP was very good and I'm sure he was wrapt to finally get a W after some great golf this year.

Now up to Malaysia to take on TW.

OZ-Crocman

•  

thanks for the update Croc,

this thread deserves a picture of Van pelt wearing his footjoys :)

•  

Bo was in complete control of the tournament. He seems to thrive in the Asian atmosphere.

Great Win!

-ICONs for ALL