Forums

?? 63-86??

•  

FOLKS I GUESS JOHN DAILY HAS JUSY ABOUT RUN MY PATIENCE OUT. 63 ONE DAY AND 86 THE NEXT IS MORE THAN REDICULOUS,,,IT'S UNACCEPTABLE.

I'VE PULLED LON ANDHARD FOR THIS GUY BUT THIS DOES IT FOR ME. I THOUGHT HE HAD GOTTEN BACK TO CARING ABOUT THE GAME GUT THAT SHOWING YESTERDAY WAS NOT ACCEPTABL,,,,IMHO.

•  

I agree.  He looked washed out.  Looks like he was patrying all night.   Too bad.   A talent wasted.

•  

Unfortunately so.  Seemed like he was getting back together on Ferety

•  

Definitely a "tale of two rounds," so to speak.  Unfortunate, really, as he does have tremendous talent.  That being said, talent alone won't get it done these days.

•  

that wasnt good for him

•  

Well if anybody was going to do it, it would be him.

Walked off the course at the Australian Open last year after dumping 5 or 6 balls in the water citing he had run out of balls.

Needless to say his invitation to the next week was quickly rescinded and I think he was suspended indefinitely and sadly one of the all time favourites of the fans downunder will probaly never play her again ... but hey, you never know.

OZ-Crocman

•  

CROCMAN
    Well if anybody was going to do it, it would be him.

Walked off the course at the Australian Open last year after dumping 5 or 6 balls in the water citing he had run out of balls.

Needless to say his invitation to the next week was quickly rescinded and I think he was suspended indefinitely and sadly one of the all time favourites of the fans downunder will probaly never play her again ... but hey, you never know.

OZ-Crocman

apparently (from what he said on Feherety) his mother had just died while he was over there playing in that tourney.  and obviously his head wasn't in it and he didn't want to be there.  but he felt he owed it to the fans to play.  obviously looking back, he should have just gone home.

•  

I too love to pull for him, but really.... The GC said he hit some good shots but the golf gods have also turned their backs on him.

We will have to see what happens at the Frys. this week.

•  

He did follow that  up with a 77 ?

•  

Guess this is a case of "what happens in Vegas" didn't really stay in Vegas.

Next chapter of the Daly Show...... stay tuned.

•  

Well said Randy. It's just too bad for John. He's really a good guy and great talent with bad wiring. Maybe we can get him a new soldering iron for Christmas?