Forums

Tour Championship

•  

Who is your pick to win this weekend's tourney? 

Will your pick also be the Fed Ex Champion?

I am sticking with Rors to win both as he is just rolling. 

•  

Rors again and Louis Oosthuizen.

•  

Tiger???

• 2771 points

I like Dufner or Rory to take the tourney.

•  

BostonBuzza

Who is your pick to win this weekend's tourney? 

Will your pick also be the Fed Ex Champion?

I am sticking with Rors to win both as he is just rolling. 

I just hope that it is a FJ guy!!!

We all win.....

[RORS is #1 for a reason]

-ICONs for ALL

•  

I am going with Rory. At this point, I beleive that he has the momentum and will get both.

•  

I think Rory is due for a let down, but if he has one, I hope it's the Ryder Cup and not the Fed Ex. I think TW could take it away from him, but I only give him a 30% chance to do it.

•  

WOW! Quality field this week ... as it has been for all the playoffs.

My understanding is that if any of the top 5 win the Tour Championship they also win the Fed Ex Cup.

1 Rors / 2 Watney / 3 TW / 4 Snedeker / 5 Oosty

If someone else wins it all depends on how high everyone else finishes.

Personally think it would be fitting for McIllroy to win again and win it all but TW is fighting tooth and nail and hanging tough so also sort of hoping for a Sunday showdown between the two.

OZ-Crocman

• 2718 points

Right now Rory has the confidence and momentum that makes him the best choice.  His recent performance proves that the pressure of a big tournament is something he can deal with.

•  

Great start by TW with 66 ... but the other top 5 lurking about.

Goes without saying that he is a phenomenon in raising to the occasion and already has a couple of Fed Ex Cups in 2007 and 2009.

Was out with knee in 2008 and 2010-11 wiped due to self destruction, but can he win again and deny the young Irishman and the others.

OZ-Crocman

•  

Tiger is certainly playing well and well motivated after comments from Norman.  I don't think Norman's comments did anything but inspire him.  Similar to comments about Rory and Caroline.

Either way it should be great finish.  Can Tiger really hold a lead beyold #2 or #3 any longer is the question.

•  

CROCMAN

Great start by TW with 66 ... but the other top 5 lurking about.

Goes without saying that he is a phenomenon in raising to the occasion and already has a couple of Fed Ex Cups in 2007 and 2009.

Was out with knee in 2008 and 2010-11 wiped due to self destruction, but can he win again and deny the young Irishman and the others.

OZ-Crocman

Rory better move today. TW's round was closer to 64 for then 66 he missed a couple. Rose played well. birdie machine Van pelt played well again. Mahan played well and old Jim Furyk wasn't too bad. Don't know what is happening with Nick Watney ?

• 3539 points

I'm interested to see if Tiger can actually hold it together for four rounds. I think this is his week, with the Greg Norman comments and he always seems to play East Lake well.

•  

shawks11

I'm interested to see if Tiger can actually hold it together for four rounds. I think this is his week, with the Greg Norman comments and he always seems to play East Lake well.

He is already not holding it together today. 2 over through 12, currently 5 shots of the lead

•  

Snedeker it is!

Tour Championship winner and Fed Ex Cup champ for 2012.

Played very well today while almost everyone else in contention went backwards so well done to him and his first ever win after leading after round 3.

Should get a heap of confidence out of this so will be interesting to see how he goes over the next couple of years.

OZ-Crocman