Forums

Picks for Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC.)...

•  

Who has it this week?

Many of the top players are rested and anxious to get their game on....

I expect these guys to make some noise:

Simpson

McIlroy

Westwood

-ICONs for ALL

•  

i would say rory

•  

Rory all the way.  This week is packed with great players, and I think Rory will top them all.  He loves NC!

• 3627 points

Tiger.

•  

RORY IS THE OBVIOUS CHOICE. IF LUKE IS PLAYING I THINK HE WILL WIN.

I'M ANXIOUS TO SEE WHAT TIGER DOES IN THIS ONE. HE'S PROBABLY PRETTY P---OFF AFTER HIS LAST SHOWING AND MAY COME OUT HOT.

IMO, IT WOULD DO THE TOUR A LOT OF GOOD TO SEE HIM BACK.

•  

I like Webb Simpson, he went to school just up the road and is a NC boy.

•  

Hoping for Rory and a strong showing by Hunter and Zach!

• 2742 points

Rory,Rory,Rory

• 1539 points

Rory and Hunter sound like some solid picks.
    • 627 points

Webb Simpson for the win Alex.

•  

i'm a Rory fan, but i'm going with Hunter.  he was hot earlier this year and i think he's going to continue his hot playing.  i also think Tiger will bounce back but have one bad round ruin his week.

•  

That's a tough call for me.  I definitely expect Rory to contend and while not everyone will agree with me, I actually think Tiger will contend this week.  I'm going to say Webb Simpson as the winner though.

•  
    Jimmy Walker was absolutely striping the ball on the range down there and after his finish last week I can see him breaking through this week!

• 3542 points

I like Hunter Mahan this week but, it's hard to bet against Phil and Tiger when they are in the field.

•  

Not a FJ guy: but I have been reading Lucas Glover is finally healthy, so maybe he breaks out this week.