Forums

Volvo China Open

•  

Next weekend will be held the China Open, headed by Ian Poulter, Hanson, Casey and F. Molinari. I will keep my picks in the FJA players, Rafa Bello and Colsaerts.

•  

what course are they playing?  is that new (i think) resort that everyone seemed to be talking about the end of last year?

•  

tdogg21

what course are they playing?  is that new (i think) resort that everyone seemed to be talking about the end of last year?

They will play in the Binhai Lake GC in Shangai. I think it isn't so new it exists since 2002. Here is the site if you want to have a look ( http://www.binhaigolf.com/home.html?phpMyAdmin=-BXAlsoausddchKEmmfyi40uJt0&phpMyAdmin=S-h%2CC5yW4k8lNMou8nQFneqKmq1&phpMyAdmin=ZoUIc0YMqhBZLnyBe%2Cr-FhgjFF0 ).

Maybe you are talking about the famous Mission Hills.

•  

What is really interesting is there is a 13 year old starting in this tourney!!!!

-ICONs for ALL

•  

Lusogolf

Next weekend will be held the China Open, headed by Ian Poulter, Hanson, Casey and F. Molinari. I will keep my picks in the FJA players, Rafa Bello and Colsaerts.

I am going to agree with one addition: Fasth

-ICONs for ALL

•  

thomas alston iii

What is really interesting is there is a 13 year old starting in this tourney!!!!

-ICONs for ALL

That's true, the chinese boy called Guan earned his place in the elite 156-man field in Tianjin by virtue of finishing fourth in the mid-China qualifying event in Hangzhou three weeks ago.

•  

Once again Luso bringing us golf from around the world.  A true International Amabassador.  Thanks.

• 3627 points

Lusogolf

thomas alston iii

-ICONs for ALL

That's true, the chinese boy called Guan earned his place in the elite 156-man field in Tianjin by virtue of finishing fourth in the mid-China qualifying event in Hangzhou three weeks ago.

That's pretty crazy, isn't it? 13?!?! I say over/under on his first round is 90.

•  

PatCCraig

Lusogolf

thomas alston iii

-ICONs for ALL

That's pretty crazy, isn't it? 13?!?! I say over/under on his first round is 90.

he did qualify.  not like a sponsor exemption.  so i'm thinking he should be able to break 90.

•  

tdogg21

PatCCraig

Lusogolf

thomas alston iii

-ICONs for ALL

He done 77 on the first round (+5).

he did qualify.  not like a sponsor exemption.  so i'm thinking he should be able to break 90.

•  

tdogg21

PatCCraig

Lusogolf

thomas alston iii

-ICONs for ALL

+5 after round one.  not too shaby.

•  

Bradon Grace won for the 3rd time this season, but the FJA Colsaerts got the 2nd place and I believe he'll have a victory soon.