Forums

Maybank Malaysian Open

•  

Will be held next weekend the Malaysian Open.

My picks goes to Monassero, Oosthuizen and Colsaerts, all of them FJ players. Wish I will be right.

•  

Good luck with your picks.  Thanks again for keeping us informed of the European tour.  That is really a global tour with everywhere they go.

•  
    I say good luck with those picks
  •  

Looking at the field, it is easy to go with the Tour stars but this week, I am going with Colsaerts, Oosthuizen and Hoey.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

Update after the first round, Schwartzel leads (-8), the best FJA are Oosthuizen T3 (-6) and Rafa Bello T6 (-5).

•  

That was a great weekend from the FJA players in this event. Oosthuizen won, Rafa bello was 3rd and Monassero 7th. Congratulations to them.

•  

Lusogolf

That was a great weekend from the FJA players in this event. Oosthuizen won, Rafa bello was 3rd and Monassero 7th. Congratulations to them.

Here..,Here... Great week and congratulations to all of the FJ players!!!!

(17 hours removed from U.S. [2nd at Masters] and in the Winners Circle - Mark of a Player: Oosthuizen!!!!)

-ICONs for All

•  

great bounce back win.  losing the Masters in a playoff could have taken a little out of him, but apparently not.

• 3627 points

Oosthuizen played great. Looks like he's got some staying power and will be around for years to come after his Open win in 2010.