Forums

Hunter Mahan player of the year??

•  
    Jeez, we haven't even had a single Major yet and a POY vote comes out? WAY too early to be talking about that and WAY too much golf to be played. How about we enjoy the season and then start talking about it in the fall?
  •  

Oh Bruce...

•  

wow guys...i understand we haven't had a major yet.  just sort of pointing out that Mahan already has equaled the number of wins as last years POY, and the same number of majors as the last 2 or 3 POYs.  obviously there is a TON of golf left and things could go in so many ways it's head spinning.  

after the ryder cup, if i told you hunter would either go into a Duval-like funk or become the top ranked American golfer and one of the top players on tour, you probably would have picked the first one.  I just thought it would be fun to think about how far Hunter has come in less than 2 years.  

•  

bholley

I vote for his wife

she's got my vote.  should i deliver it to her in person?

•  

bholley

I vote for his wife

as usual, Mr. Holley, you sir have the right idea. i will now align an early vote alongside yours.

•  

Can now see why he has an ever changing look on the course and who his wardrobe consultant on the 'Golf Boy's video was...BTW-Mrs. Mahan is a former DC Cheerleader.

•  

girlsgotgolf

Can now see why he has an ever changing look on the course and who his wardrobe consultant on the 'Golf Boy's video was...BTW-Mrs. Mahan is a former DC Cheerleader.

Tim and Eric had an entire website dedicated to her but after the restraining order was issued they had to take it down.

•  

bholley

girlsgotgolf

Tim and Eric had an entire website dedicated to her but after the restraining order was issued they had to take it down.

RENAMED IT!!!

No worries, I do not like any Texsux sporting team.

•  

OUTIGER

bholley

girlsgotgolf

RENAMED IT!!!

TIM,,,,,,HOW ABOUT THE OU FOOTBALL TEAM,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sorry.

•  

OUTIGER

bholley

girlsgotgolf

RENAMED IT!!!

I understand the judge issuing the restraining order also forced you guys to sell the ice cream and candy trucks.

•  

bholley

OUTIGER

bholley

girlsgotgolf

RENAMED IT!!!

I understand the judge issuing the restraining order also forced you guys to sell the ice cream and candy trucks.

Were they allowed to keep the van with no windows?

• 557 points

I think after the year is over Rory is going to be the most deserving for player of the year.