Forums

Of note for those who commented on the "Tiger Woods shoes" post from last week

•  

Here are Tiger's outfits for the Masters. Notice the black shoes on Sunday. Very strange that he would rock the white shoes with no other white one week, then the next week match colors.

• 3627 points

Whaql1

Here are Tiger's outfits for the Masters. Notice the black shoes on Sunday. Very strange that he would rock the white shoes with no other white one week, then the next week match colors.

His Thursday outfit is really ugly! 

•  

And now back to the Acushnet Channel....FootJoy is just realeasing......(HAHA)

-ICONs for ALL

•  

I guess Tiger reads this sight to make sure he is a crowd pleaser with the black shoes.

•  

Agreed...Thursday is ugly and I'm glad to see he decided to find some black shoes for Sunday...

•  

maybe it took nike a few months to figure out how to dye a shoe black.

•  
    TW? Yes, he's a golfer. But he is endorsed by another firm.... So let's focus on the Foot Joy players and our brand......... And yes, I'm not a fan of TW. He is a golfer. He has done some great things. But not a fan.
  •  

Tar Heel
    TW? Yes, he's a golfer. But he is endorsed by another firm.... So let's focus on the Foot Joy players and our brand......... And yes, I'm not a fan of TW. He is a golfer. He has done some great things. But not a fan.

I'm with you Randy.

•  

PatCCraig

Whaql1

His Thursday outfit is really ugly! 

so is his friday, saturday, and sunday outfits

•  

Tar Heel

Here ! Here !

Anyone get thir Augusta MyJoys yet?!

• 557 points

Where did you find this?

•  

mac81566

Where did you find this?

i think he found it on the golfchannel website 

•  

These shoes were made for kicking'

And that is what they will do,

If you don't watch out,

These shoes may just kick at you.

•  
    NCBob

These shoes were made for kicking'

And that is what they will do,

If you don't watch out,

These shoes may just kick at you.

That is the funniest thing I have heard all day
    • 3627 points

Isn't it time that Tiger ditches the ugly Red and Black Sunday combo? Red shirt...fine. But with the black pants it looks horrible. Why not khaki and red?