Forums

Masters 2012

•  

i'll watch when i can.  a little inconvenient that it's over Easter weekend.  I'll be in Mrytle Beach so going to be hard juggling vacation with my wife and daughter and watching the Masters.  luckily my wife completely understands and supports it, but still no fun to decide if i want to sit and watch TV through my entire vacation!

•  

PHIL!

• 3627 points

Wheelez3030
    REBEL

I have a bold prediction... TIGER WOODS WILL NOT win the masters. 

Would not surprise me to see Rory up there in the end. 

Dont worry noeldaof.. I too will be unable to watch it live on sunday.. work is always getting in the way of fun.. however if i'm on the way home you can bet your butt it will be on my SIRIUS :D 

Attending this event is bucket list material for sure, just the history of it alone gives me goose bumps. 

I agree with you 100% tiger isn't going to win the masters

Tiger's my pick to win the Masters. He has come close the last two years, even with a "C" game. Now that he's driving, and more importantly putting, well...I think he's going to make a big comeback.

•  

PatCCraig

Wheelez3030
    REBEL

Dont worry noeldaof.. I too will be unable to watch it live on sunday.. work is always getting in the way of fun.. however if i'm on the way home you can bet your butt it will be on my SIRIUS :D 

Attending this event is bucket list material for sure, just the history of it alone gives me goose bumps. 

Tiger's my pick to win the Masters. He has come close the last two years, even with a "C" game. Now that he's driving, and more importantly putting, well...I think he's going to make a big comeback.

While golf seems to have a lot of good players and even some that are becoming very popular...I think a TW win would be tremendous for TV viewership and to increase the buzz between Phil, Rory and Tiger...

I'm not picking TW, and even hate to admit it but golf truly does need TW to do well...

•  

Mondo

PatCCraig

Wheelez3030
    REBEL

While golf seems to have a lot of good players and even some that are becoming very popular...I think a TW win would be tremendous for TV viewership and to increase the buzz between Phil, Rory and Tiger...

I'm not picking TW, and even hate to admit it but golf truly does need TW to do well...

From a marketing perspective, the Tour does need TW to do well as he will cause the "Needle" to move in positive direction for all sponsors.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

I'll be watching the Par 3 on my computer, and then I'll be "working from home" starting at 3 on Thursday.  Saturday I'm going to a Masters party and Sunday I'll sneak 9 early AM and watch it with my Fiance's family after a huge lunch.  I just tossed my Augusta Cameron cover on my putter today.  What a week! I can't wait...

• 3627 points

Looking forward to watching the par-3 contest this afternoon!

•  
    In my golfing life, nothing beats actually walking the grounds at ANGC. I went to a practice round a few years ago and can still remember it like it was yesterday. The course was a perfect color, and the bunkers were huge. Much larger and steeper in real life compared to what the tv shows. The other thing is that the greens looked like potato chips. I really do not think there is a straight putt out there. The most impressive part is the respect that the patrons have for the course. You can get right up and close to all the famous landmarks throughout the course. There was no litter or trash around, and the Men n the Green Jackets were all very helpful and friendly. To those who had the good fortune to attend this year, please share your memories.
    • 380 points

I'm watching right now.  It's a complete hindrance to my production at work, but oh well.

•  

Watching right now while in the office.  Love this time of year.

TT

•  

TW and Phil better get their heads outta you know where, it was FOREEEE left yesterday!

•  

I'm so excited to see Freddy Couples atop the leaderboard.  His first Masters win is my first vivid golf watching memory.  I would love to see him do it again 20 years later.  I don't like his choice in footwear, but I just love his swing and his style.  Keep it up Freddy C! 

•  

I have always loved Freddies care free way.  He just does it how he wants to.

TT

• 557 points

I wish tiger was in contention I think it makes the tournament that much more exciting

•  

Independently from the final result Oosthuizen made history with his albatross. Simply fantastic!!!!